Reviews for Hypothermic
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
i loved
iamladyliberty chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
this was lovely, i really enjoyed it. A no-nonsense rescuing brennan and a playful semi-taunting booth were just great.

thanks for writing
Vebbie chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
This is SUCH a cute story.

I can't believe I only just came across it.

Well done, it was so sweet.

Love you,

Wildweasel chapter 15 . 6/9/2008
Well, I kinda stumbled on your story two a week ago. I read it, and I really enjoyed it even if I kinda like to follow the line of the show for the relationship between B&B.

But in fact you have allowed them to go further with your intro and that was great... suspens, lots of feelings...

So, Thank you, I really appreciated it.

PS: you can bet I'm following your other story now! :)
hushedgreylily chapter 15 . 1/10/2008
I just had a really bad day, and then I checked my email again for the first time in like weeks, and this was there and suddenly my day is so much better!

It's so swet!
BonesDBchippie chapter 14 . 1/8/2008

Really Really BEAUTIFUL! LOV'D that he wanted to undress her "this time"! Her realizing that "This is what it's become one" was DEFINITELY awesome! And she told him "I love you"! *Sigh*! BEAUTIFUL chapter! L king forward the last *sniff-sniff* which I see is ALREADY posted! I'm just a bit behind! LOL!

~G :D
mumrulz chapter 15 . 1/7/2008
I am absolutely devastated that this has come to an end. I loved & thoroughly enjoyed every single chapter...every single word of it! :-)

I'm glad to see Brennan still in Booth's arms come morning. She still hasn't run. There were no regrets.

**“Why didn’t we do this a long time ago?” she inquired

...something that we all ask them every day. LOL.

Loved the 'eventually' conversation.

**“Like I said before, everything happens eventually,” he replied, his eyes beaming at her.

“So…right now is eventually, then?” she questioned, still smiling.

“Yeah. Exactly,” he replied,

“I think I like this ‘eventually,’” Brennan said,

“I’m glad you do. Because if I have anything to do with it, ‘eventually’…will be lasting forever,” Booth replied a

...just so sweet.

...And the greeting to Angela on her cell,was a classic. Both Booth & Angela must be rubbing of on .

**And so they lay with their eyes locked and their arms entwined, each of their hearts now complete and each of them thinking that this state of “eventually” was the best thing in the world.

...what a perfect way to end a perfect story. Hope to read more from you soon.:-):-):-)
mendenbar chapter 15 . 1/6/2008
My very favorite kind of eventually, too!
GGjunkie33 chapter 15 . 1/6/2008
Aw! So sweet! Loved the 'eventually' stuff, and the way Bren answered Angela's phone call! Keep up the great work!
mishma chapter 15 . 1/6/2008

I loved Brennan answering her cell!

take care
Mana6 chapter 15 . 1/6/2008
Squee! Loved the bit with Angela calling. Brennan totally got her, finally!

Rae Tamwood chapter 15 . 1/6/2008
Aw! Love the ending, i't perfect!

Bye ;)

hmfrongillo chapter 15 . 1/6/2008
Hhahaha i cant believe she did that to Angela! I would be totally going CRAZY if i were her!
bb-4ever chapter 15 . 1/6/2008
great chapter. what a way to wake up in booth's arms. love how she dealt with ange's call. look forward to more soon
Ronata chapter 15 . 1/6/2008