Reviews for Whats Love got to do with it?
Rowling's Daughter chapter 15 . 6/27
This is nice, don't know why Hermione wants Draco but good anyway. Pity we didn't get to se the attack.
dragonpotter30 chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
I really liked but I do not like the idea so fucking ginny ...

if I know all the hate xD but I've always had the idea that she sincerely in love with harry or at least obsessed .. but I doubt she breaks a relationship with harry
sarim chapter 15 . 4/6/2011
the sex scene was great! very mouth watering! yummm!
Amethystaura chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
I'm sorry, I just HAD to ask. You said that Draco was more beautiful than both the men & women strippers. And then he tells Lucian that he should've left Harry with a girl.

Then BAM, Harry's shocked when it's revealed that Magick is a GAY establishment... Where exactly is there a question of women servicing men?

Apart from that, I've just started on chapter 5...
Amethystaura chapter 5 . 10/17/2010

Apart from that, I've just started on chapter 5...
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
this is a really good story! good job!
Momochuu chapter 15 . 6/10/2009
awh sweet~
midnitemood chapter 15 . 10/31/2008
you should really stop writing that all this stuff you wrote because actually it was really good.

stop being so hard on yourself this story was awesome and so were the lemons haha
perfectionisrelative chapter 15 . 10/17/2008
I love this story as well as your other one. However... I hated that Hermione was involved. Ginny sucks! I hate her. But I like Hermione.. It was still great and I loved it, I just wish Hermione wasn't a bitch too.. *cries*
chibisansempei chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
A! Fluff! Keep it away! keep it away! It's... Scary! ... Yet stangly cant' let it get me! Can't let it- ... Too late...

No, really. I totaly loved it! Awsome! ... I wonder if you have anything else... I hope so! If not I'll... Cry? Donno. Anyway, keep up the good work!
punky girl chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
i love "where's my dragon" it's so cute ] sorry but i had to say that.

i love your story too!
kayleigh24 chapter 15 . 9/27/2008
My comment: I think the Draco charakter is based on you...you keep on writing that what you write is bad: "bad lemon I know, not a good chapter etc."

Yet, I read it...everything! So obviously you aren't as bad as you think...! :P

So stop saying that you are bad at stuff, write more, I'll read it and I am sure I'm not the only one!

Good story!
Jo Claire chapter 15 . 9/23/2008
aww... that's sweet! i liked the story!

blessed be

jo
Kylip chapter 15 . 9/21/2008
O.o My brian has turned to mush...hehe. Nice :)
Werewolf Mistress chapter 15 . 9/21/2008
OMFG! Loved the ending! It was bloody fantastic! You did a great job for it being a rushed work! _~

Jan