Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
catt.brenton chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Cute. Gotta keep Glitch warm now don't we? I mean it's only fair, he kept Cain warm at the winter palace.
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
(YEEE! THAT WAS SO SWEET!) It actually was. (Don't you just love the holidays!) Not particularly. (Aw Logic don't be such a party pooper!) I leave the partying to you for a reason Heart.
Mus4u chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
sweet, such a great song for fic
Boyfrom0z chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Ah! Cuteness! Have you heard the recording of this song with Alan singing? It's the sexiest thing ever!
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
now that's just too cute
Murderbynuns chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
this is so cuite, sweet and funny at the same time but also beliveable, love the name you dropped it. this was well thought out and I will never listen to this again with out a vison of thses two in my head.
Ladyfox10 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hey I was reading something and it reminded me of this story. I find it very funny that you picked this song to write about.

Here's why, Alan Cumming (Guy who plays Glitch) recorded a duet of "Baby, It’s Cold Outside" with Liza Minnelli to raise money for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and the September 11 Fund.

Just though you should know. lol
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I really loved this story. Definitely one of my favs . :)
Glitchie chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
ROFLMAO
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow. I applaud your creativity. That was amazing. I loved it. Wonderful job, and such a cute story too. Keep up the great work and good luck.
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
i loved this song to begin with, u have suceeded in maing me love it even more! lol n_n
EsKayDee chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I just had to listen to the song while I was reading this, and I had a lot of fun trying to read fast enough to keep up. The substitutions for names was brilliant.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Lmao aww! Too cute!
dresdendollontheprowl chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
aww, that was so sweet!
Ladyfox10 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
*Snickers and blush* There are a few stories any more that make me blush, but yours is one of those so funny and sweet and full of sparkles and glitters that I had to force my self to read it, and trust me thats a good thing. Lovely Christmas present