Reviews for Scenes From a Hat: 25 Times
lyndsey morgan chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
wow! i never thought edward would be the bad guy and now i've seen it all in my head! lol
lyndsey morgan chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
wow..it made me want to cry..lol
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
So cute! I hope you update soon!
TheAmazingJulio chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
I can see him as a cowboy. the image is slightly disturbing. more than slightly. good story. *flinches at mental image*
J Plash chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
First hatfic magnificent. Second hilarious (and the Bronte names are a nice touch). Perhaps I should try this excessive pepsi drinking while sitting upside down thing, if this is the effect ;D
lilvoice1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
very weird thats all i can say
lovelyinherbones chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
AAHH! I loved it. It was absolutely genius. I loved the way you manipulated the characters, and remembered Acton/Curur/Ellis Bell, and how they were believed to be men. So fantastic. I love it. And sweet and sour chicken, too! Although I'm rather fond of General Tso's.

LOVED IT. Please update soon!
EchoingSilence chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Aw, isn't that sweet? I love sweet and sour chicken! But, you sat upside down? No wonder you were getting the slightly disturbing image of Edward as a cowboy, all the blood had rushed to your head! Anyway, please update soon.
lovelyinherbones chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Oh my god! How awful!

I absolutely adore this, though.

Please randomly choose fluff next time. :)

You're a brilliant writer. Keep going, soon!
EchoingSilence chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Wow, that was depressing. Anyway, I really love this story idea. Please update soon.
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
ANGSTANGSTANGST!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Okay, tears are not exactly what I thought I'd be waking up to this morning...thanks a lot! :( *cries*
madd.z chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
lol that was depressing! but very well writeen, like all your fics :) i enjoyed it.
lilvoice1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007