Reviews for Shades Of Gray
veryveryverydeadaccount chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
that was amazing. truely. usually i cannot abide poetry... but that was amazingly magnificent
Vio6136 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I really-really liked this story. It's very interesting, with so much unsaid but pretty clear. The style is cool) Very unusual. It's very Draco-ish, i think - with sinonyms and definitions and not quite out loud)
Nenne chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was wonderful. I love your poems.
Hidden Lily chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was amazing. I actually got absorbed right into the poem; like I was there. It was so real and enchanting. Stunning :)

Hidden Lily xx
crazyvampgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
i don't know whether i've already reviewed this, but it deserves two anyway. most of the time with poems of that length it gets, boring, but yours really really wasn't. all the colors and short lines and just- reading it was surreal.
TWLOHA26 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow.. I usually don't read poems..

but this is amazing..

They way you described everything.. I can't begin to put into words how brilliant this is.. Kudos!
Torichan93 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
LOVE! *hug you*
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Oh...wow...yeh

Macaday me a nut (and you're one too!)
Jaxx chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I love you so much for writing this for me.

It's even more amazing the seven hundredth time reading it, but I just wanted to tell you, again, thank you. I've never read anything so beautiful and I have yet to witness anything come close.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

-Jaxx
Keena chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was so bloody beautiful. ;o; Read it due to a recommendation, and it was every bit as brilliant as they said it would be.

And I don't even like poems all that much.
gorgeousbowneyesslash chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
OK a friend of mine said I had to read this, no buts, just read it and I'll see why, so I did. And I see why. I love it! It's PERFECT for Harry and Draco, but not just that, any hopeless romantic would fall for this, and its just really beautiful. You get a real sense that everything is right no matter what everyone else thinks or says. And the format, that was excellent, really good pacing - it made the piece! Good job.

gorgeousbowneyes
00Gabriel00 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
WHOAH. That was INCREDIBLE! Beautiful, dare I say, and it's not a word I throw around lightly. You are unbelievably talented. I understand why people like this one so much now.

_Rach_
Bluee27 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
There is just something so terrific in this piece of yours. Seriously, amazing. I can't wait to read the rest of your work. ;) Keep writing!
werecool chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I was so into it that I didn't even notice that a word din't exist.

I love how you put the definitions in there and they worked, becasue usually you do that and it doesn't fit or it throws off the flow, but you did it and it completly worked, maybe even added to it a bit.

werecool
Rae chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
oh wow this made me cry...it was so sweet...absolutely beautiful, a magnificent play of words, and so elegant. wow, okay, crying kills my commenting skills, so that's all i've got, but again, excellent.