Reviews for Belonging
StatiChrome chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Poor Aerialbots!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I love this story, even though its so sad! I was wondering if you would mind if I wrote a fanfic to this fanfic?
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Poor Slingshot. I’m not so sure that the Autobots are quite as bad as he sees them - but then again, I could see this kind of subtle prejudice making an impact without anyone intending to. I wonder if the other Autobot fliers - Powerglide, Skyfire, Cosmos - ever faced this as well?
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I think Slingshot is generalizing based on the less-tolerant members of the Ark crew. Mind you, the Aerialbots are in a bit of an awkward position in that they resemble some of the Autobots most hated foes, and those enemies are the best examples they have of Cybertronian air-combat. But don't worry, Slingshot! By Season 3 and 4, you're pulling your weight as equal members (probably helps that you can fly somewhat in space).
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
*sniff* *hugs Slingshot*

That's so sad... and so true, at least from Slingshot's POV. Poor pessimist. He'll never see the approving smiles when there are hard words from somebody to focus on instead. This just makes me want to squeeze him.

Heh, glad I inspired you. I like what you've done with them so far. :)
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Very sad! I would have thought the 'bots really admired these guys for all their work! I mean, the Seekers always pounded them into the ground before Aerialbots came along. But it's really hard not feeling like they fit in...a bit like the Dinobots if you think about it! Great job!
MozenrathLuvr chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Aww! Poor Bolt! Nice story.
CaravanKa chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Good short piece of writing :)

I guess Slingshot has every right to be angsty and nasty and have troubles fitting in 'cause their group is pretty much adolescents.

And kudos for conveying his pining.