Reviews for A long vigil
goldacharmed chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
wow, i really liked this story and i love the story line. i was not so sure how i felt about Dudley and petunia flying. but once you explained it more i thought it was a good idea. i am really enjoying this and i cant wait to see where you go from here. this is a very well written story too. how long have you been writing. i love seeing there Dursley's come to there scenes. later dude.
Illyra chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
I like your story. Very interesting insight in Dudleys thoughts and feelings. But I think, a Dudley, who falls in love with a witch is too much. But I will wait how this story progresses before I say more.
Renks chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
Poor Dudders.
Airlady chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
At least they believed Orion. Hopefully the engagement can be broken.
SharkiesGirl chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
Ooh! Very good!
Airlady chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
Dudley and Petunia on brooms - must have been a real sight to see. THe introduction of Orion was a good advance.
SharkiesGirl chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
That was spectacular! I really liked that little twist. This chapter was magnificent. The characters are written really well and so is everything else!

Thanks for a great read,

Sharkie

xxoo
Lily Louisea chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
Oh... oO
DeliaDee chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Um, you keep saying Fred. Did I miss something here? Other than that, great work. I can't wait to read more.
hypercell chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
I like it. I think you should have more insight on Petunia, and Vernon. and some on Andromeda. And Most defiantly Harry.
hypercell chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Why isn't Molly more upset?
Aria Gray chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter. This just keeps getting better!
Ceywen chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
I still cry every time I remember Remus. (

About Dudley and Petunia playing Quidditch... I believe people need to use magic to ride a broom. How would you explain that they can fly?
lucy62 chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
I like this story, and the depth that you give your characters! What a refreshing AU story! Please update soon.
not a veela chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
Ahh well this is strange. Seriously, I cannot see Vernon changing or Petunia flying. I can picture Dudley falling off a broom but falling for a witch knowingly, not so much. What is strange though is I like this story even when it totally goes against what I picture the HP universe to be after DH...Please update a bit sooner this time.