Reviews for Someone Else's Eyes
VampirePenguins chapter 1 . 1/17
Only written in a few paragraphs of words, but this is more touching than most of the other longer stories I've read. Definitely deserve a favorite.

-Penguin
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
So sad.
Aishwarya chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I jeep
hyuuga chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Is this any way connected to Who They Were? I love your stories and I feel this is after the war. He survived but Harry let him go for Hermione's sake. And that's why he sees her in his wife's eyes. But this is beautiful:)
Sand chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Beautiful as well ;)
green berry chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
oi Astoria just had too ruin the draco and hermione...and of course she received help from Ronald... i enjoyed it, to me draco see's hermione's eyes in Astoria and hermione sees draco's eyes in Ronald... filthy greenass and weasel...
Mary chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Well if Draco loved Hermione why did he marry Astoria? Is because she already married Ron?
Pug1998 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Kinda confused this story and the last story I read poetic words just go right over my head but it was really good:)
WinterWaters98 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really liked how you can tell that it is, Hermione, but at the same time you don't say it. That's brilliant. I usually try to give concrit too, but I could find anything that I would correct. Great story!
yay chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I saw something in someone's profile about Astoria and I'm going to repeat it here:

Draco/Astoria Like where the hell did she come from?
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I think it broke everyone's heart a little bit(:

Anyways, what I really like about this is the repition and the random (thought not really random) capitalization. Getting a point across very well, aren't you? :D
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
It's so great that you can write something so short and yet make readers (like myself) have the urge to say "aww" outloud, because you managed to provide so much for us. :D

Definitely a fav
LeoLepidoptera chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Heartbreaking! I LOVE IT!
zzzooe chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aw, this is really sweet.
Rainaangel chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
*sniff* - so sad! But really well written & very moving - loved it :)