Reviews for Riley's Converse
JayandNya4evr chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Aww, Riley and Ben are just so cute! And Abigail would totally be so snarky like that and treat him like a kid, because Riley kind of is one. :)
NTFAN chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Aww, that was so nice of Ben. :) loved that story, if only I could contribute to the Briley (my name for 'em) fandom! DX but I love this story, kay? Write more, pls?
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I've had this happen before. It was a teddy bear that a cop have me though. Ted's sitting on my bed waiting for me to get home. -Cat.
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Ah... well I'm not the best with words so I'll keep it simple: I loved it.
arielise chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Thank you ma'am, you just made my evening. I was smiling at the cuteness of this well written fic, and at the end I let out a very audible squeal. I could hear and picture everything in my head, something I have a little difficulty doing in Out of Character fics, nicely done!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
-dies-

YOU MADE ME *SQUEE*. holy shyte.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
TheHappyFreak chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I'm in love with this nearly made me cry it wass that cute and I loved the bit at the end because it was perfect.I can't think of any other ways to say I loved it,so I guess thats that.

*hugs,peace and chocolate*

Izzy

P.S.I love your ,its the most awesome name I've ever I ramble
starlesscity chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
The idea of Goldie is so fucking cute - as is the rest of the story.
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wow, best NT fic I've read in ages. Loved it! So cute. And I understand Riley's protectiveness over his Converse, I'm the exact same way.
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw.

I love the fluff! :D
Christina chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Aw! So this is so cute and full of yay!
Evil-Irish-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I can understand Riley's converse obsession. I have a fit if people take mine away from me. The last few lines were complete perfection. They were both very IC and I liked that Ben tried to tidy them up before he gave them back to Riley. Very cute fic! Marvelous job!
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I LOVE IT! Soo cute, definitely favoriting it.
Califaction chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I can't explain why I love this fic so much, but I do. The ICness! "Really Ben, shoes don't grow up." I love that Riley likes his Apple iFish, but loves/worships his Converse. The total Rileyness of him expecting a bomb because he broke his shoelace is wow. And his unashamed anger, and the fact that at the same time he knows that this angry place is not where he wants to be, "Ben'll know how to calm him down," is priceless Riley. You do such a great job illustrating Riley's insecurity, "it holds proof that Ben still does care about him." It was amazing and fantastic when Ben showed up at Riley's apartment. "Go to your living room." It was like, 'Yes! Ben's not going to be a jerk! He's going to be a good friend, and not crush Riley's soul! Go Ben!' And Riley's loyalty to Ben is wonderful. "Why do you love them so much?" "You gave them to me, Ben." Call me crazy, but I just didn't see it coming. I think my favorite part is "Ben smiles softly, appears pleased with the answer." That's when you see exactly how much Ben values Riley's feelings and opinions (as if the Febreze didn't say it), and that the relationship between Ben and Riley isn't a one way street. Ben is /pleased/ with Riley's devotion, and for some reason that moment just makes me want to squee. And then Riley's love at the end, which is adorable.

One of my favorite fics ever! Thanks for writing and posting!
kkaytlinn chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Aww, this was so cute! I love Riley's converse!

~Kaytlin