Reviews for Your Love Is A Lost Code
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Congratulations! You are the absolute SHITTIEST Mer and Merder writer on this board. That's a real feat considering the moronic shit on this board. Fuck off cunt.
francetwo chapter 22 . 7/14/2008
i love it thank yu
SeriouslyMcGuilty chapter 22 . 7/10/2008
Aw! Yey! An absolutely perfect ending! It was so..cute! Yey! Okay, sorry, but it made me all gushy and stuff. I completely loved this story! Every single part of it was just amazing. Im so glad that Meredith finally got her life back on track and everything. And I am oh so happy that her and Derek are doing so well. And ooh yey, he is having a house built for them...its all just so sweet! And she didnt run away, and she didnt say no...thats..yey! Sorry, Im saying yey a lot, but I loved it and Im happy. Im so sad this story is over, but Im glad you ended it like this. I just loved this story and I cant wait to read your other stories. You a very talented writer and youre just...amazing! Great Job with this :D

MissRe chapter 22 . 7/6/2008
Nice - I really enjoyed the way you wrapped it all up here in the end. Excellent job. Awesome story.
himmli chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
That was a great story. And a perfect end. Thank you for writing.
gizziefan118 chapter 22 . 6/28/2008
omg! over already! well I guess its not really "already" but I didnt expect it to be over! (not that I ever do) you did an amazing job of showing us how Meredith handled everything that went her way throughout the story. she went through a lot, remember all those terrible things from her childhood, plus overdosing! stupid seth. I'm happy derek punched him :P (At least I think he did) I loved the ending. I was like omg he's gonna propose! then its like nope! but thats okay. I loved his plans for the house. it sucks they have to wait 6 months! I love the whole Alex/Meredith friendship you had through the story as well. I really believe that they understand each other in a way no one else can so it is important that they have a friendship like they do so they dont have to be alone. you characterized meredith very well. you characterized everyone very well! I really will miss reading this, its seems like I've been reading it forever! I almost didnt because it was about meredith and I didnt read mr stories. and now I do! this story was simply amazing. you are an amazing writer and this is just more proof of that! great job, bravo, kudos to you :)

TVHollywoodDiva chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
great ending
McMackenzie chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
Great story.

maybe you could make a sequel?
MissRe chapter 21 . 5/29/2008
Excellent update. I love that they were fighting over rooms. Too funny. I'm glad Mer is back and I'm glad Bailey checked up on her. Derek was sweet. I'm glad he took her to dinner. Good for Mer on the no alcohol. Great job.
Rosalie chapter 21 . 5/27/2008
stupid me. I accidently x'd out and so I have to do this again.

okay so yay for Meredith being a rockstar! I'm so happy that she's doing better. getting back to her old self and proving herself as well. I loved the parts with the apartment! all the bickering, so like them. and yay again for MerDer. its weird I really dont even like them but I like them in your story. stories as a matter of fact. anyway I'm glad Meredith is well on that path to recovery.

why are you ending everything all of a sudden? Its making me sad! love your stories. this is the 2nd story of yours I've read, and I remember at first I wasnt sure about reading it because I used to not read Meredith stories. but now look. I do! thanks to you. and thats a good thanks. love this story, I'm so so sad its almost done. but I'm looking forward to the last chapter to see how this wraps up. so update soon! love it love it love it! :P
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 21 . 5/27/2008
great chapter
mememe chapter 20 . 5/22/2008
wow... you did very good with this fic! although i have to admit i didn't like your merder interaction because it alwys seem that derek didn't have any issues and that the stain in their rel was all mer's fault.

but otherwise, this is a fantastic fic! i love how u changed some parts of the story and let everything fall into place... with mer being suicidal and ellis trying to end her life and all. i love how you explored every gory detail and did justice to them. also, how you gave that unknown side of alex some light. i admire their unspoken connection. i guess it's now obvious. with your fic, that is.

amazing joB!
gaforever chapter 20 . 5/20/2008
Great chapter, liked the flashbacks, sad but insightful. loved Cristina banning the interns from surgery for a month.

Poor Mer and poor Ellis...I guess this can tie in with what Meredith admitted to the shrink back in shondaland.

Anyway love this story cant wait to see what happens next; update soon x
rolly21 chapter 20 . 5/18/2008
all i can say is shit...

it shocked me on greys when they said ellis had tried to kill herself...

i guess that is one of the reasons that she was so cold towards Meredith because Meredith had stoped her from dying.

You have done a great job of building up to that moment and have portrayed it well
wiccanforever chapter 20 . 5/18/2008
This was a great chapter! UPDATE SOON!