Reviews for X-MST3K
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
It's sad. Truly sad that someone could actually write a story so horribly awful that your brains just start to leak out of your ears. But as with the original MST3K and it's brilliant minds against horrible movies, you managed to bring laughter through the pain. Job well done. ;)
Rain the Revenant chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Very funny. I actually laughed out loud a few times, and that's something I don't do often. The fic was jaw-droppingly bad. Like, bad enough to qualify as a war crime in some countries. I don't know how you sat through it long enough to MST. I salute you. Live long and prosper.
TheWickedWitchOfOz chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
(Eve again )

OMG this was just fantastically hilariously awesome. Well done!
Lilies in the pond of Doom chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Oh... So... Funny... *Can't catch breath from laughing too hard... Falls off chair... Dies*
Raandom reader chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Why are you so mean to this great writer. I dont know him personaly but I personally think he is the BEST FANFIC WRITER EVER! So there.

Your stupid and your story is stuip and mean and flaming people is bad! You could just have consturced criticism.
LPP chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Dying... Dying... Ugh, where am I? AH! Oh yeah, that's right... -Falls on floor, tearing at chest while laughing so hard other people in the lab look on in pity- Dying... Dying... Huh? What's going on? Uh, that's it... -Repeat as necessary- This is simply awesome. How you had the patience... I shall never know. HAHAHAHAHA! Poor Vincent! I wnat to personally give the poor guy a hug. Not just for your treatment of him, but for the belief his story was passable as writing. Love it. Love it. Give my condolences to Crow.
Kavindra Miette chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I'm only half way through this story...but wow. Work of art. It's very dense, as in there are a ton of jokes coming at you at one time, but they're always good, funny, intelligent jokes. And that's incredibly hard to do. Brilliant job. This is what all humor fan fic writers should try to aspire to. _ *bows*

Kavindra
Mice chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Best fanfic ever.
Jimaine chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Wait . . . must stop laughing too hard to type . . .

I think I woke up the neighbors, laughing so hard. It suddenly didn't matter that I've never seen an episode of MST3K in my entire life, I read and write X-Men fanfic, and the sad, sad truth of the matter is that it's oh-so-true. Even MY first ventures into ficdom vaguely resemble this, although my character has redeeming qualities (like, oh, say, not having any actual powers). Crossovers are worse. *shudders* Anyway. This was hilarious, and I loved it!
Kittenchatter chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
(Tries really hard to type a legible reveiw while shaking with laughter) That was SO friggen funny! (Commences to copy/paste like crazy) These clips deserve an encore!

Also has the ability to fly small distances at great speeds.

MIKE: Uh, no, that's called FALLING.

"You mean that you are the legendary Professor Xavier?

CROW: No, I'm *A* legendary Professor Xavier, didn't you hear that we come in...

ALL: ...six packs?

The the flames got to me,

CROW: Aw-riiight! Our e-mail made it through!

He is new, and has had a deadly run in with the Danger Room already.

CROW: {Cyclops} Apparently not deadly enough, sir. You want me to drag him back down there for another go?

"Think he's ready for the team?"

"I guess so," said Gambit.

TOM: Man, even the Detroit pitching staff has higher standards than these guys.

(Kittenchatter: That's SO true in Mary-Sue's! Or Larry-Hue's...whatever.)

"Welcome aboard, kid," said Wolverine.

"Wha-what do you mean? What team?" I asked.

MIKE: {cutesy falsetto} Why, the Sailor Scouts, of course! Tee hee!

I guess that he had been watching from the shadows,

MIKE: ...ah, yes, Leadership Tactic #4...

CROW: Great. The greatest mutant superhero team on Earth is admitting a kid whose most obvious talent to date is the amazing ability to back-sass guys with bad tempers and major butt-kicking superpowers.

MIKE: No, no, it does make a twisted sort of sense - I mean, they could codename him "Bait."

{Under the next few bits, Mike continues to perplexedly mutter "'It was the first time that I had never had before'...?" in the same tone that Bugs Bunny used to say "Hansel? Han-sel...?"}

I didn't know where, but I would leave tonight. I might not even return.

TOM: {solemnly} And thus "Shadow" meandered dazedly out of the X-Men's lives forever, bouncing off of a few doorjambs and tumbling down the front porch steps on the way.

I had to get to a doctor. The wall wasn't a normal and sturdy wall.

ALL: HUH?

TOM: And once again the plot swerves wildly out of control, slewing across the center divider and claiming the lives of a family of four!

MIKE: I guess it was actually an abnormal spongy wall with a tasty cream filling.

MIKE: Those X-Men sure like to drink, don't they?

TOM: Hey, if YOUR daily itinerary consisted of writhing into skintight Spandex, slinging on a layer of unnecessary belts, and bounding merrily off to fight hideously powerful things with names like "Onslaught" and "Apocalypse" whilst under the command of Bold Leaders so indecisive that they break down into hysterical tears when faced with the choice between sausage and bacon at IHOP...well, you'd want to get schnookered as often and as long as possible, too.

Ok, now thanks to YOU, over the next few days I'm gonna suddenly burst into senseless fits of laughter at the most inopportune times.

Kittenchatter ..
Libby Edwards1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I can honestly say that I haven't laughed this hard since I saw MST3K: The Movie. You know the kind of laughter I mean...screaming, snorting, thigh-pounding laughter at 3 o'clock in the morning, which wakes up your entire family because they think you are dissolving into a puddle of gooey hysteria. Kielle, I fell in love with your writing when I first stumbled across "Nine Men and a Little Lady," and THIS story here has just confirmed you as my all-time, hands-down favorite fanfic humor writer ever. Thank you, thank you, thank you...
Weaver chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Enter Weaver, whose only connection with X-Men is that she thinks Hugh Jackman was dead sexy as Wolverine, who has never ever seen an episode of MST, and who is a rock-solid Harry Potter fanwriter.

Exit Weaver, absolutely pissing herself laughing...

That was brilliant. Really. Brilliant. I even *got* most of the jokes... ::takes deep breath:: Must... stop... laughing... must... stop... laughing...

And you know what else? After reading "Nine Men And A Little Lady" I bumped into Subreality, and am now hooked... mark another notch, you've got another fan... ::sighs:: I'm losing track of the places I love. It's hard, being a fangirl...

-Psycho!Weaver
kaeru sattori chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
*looks around and sees everyone bowing down in front of Kielle* hey, when in Rome! *bows*
Quatre's girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
I decided that you needed another review. Wai, sugoi! I don't know if I told you or not, but I read XII, and it was just as hilarious as the first! ::tries to do a cross between hugging and bowing before Kielle:: You are one of the best MSTers ever! (The MSTing of DBZ person being the other) ::bows:: I'm not worthy!

QG
QG chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
::dies from laughter, then pauses to bow at your feet (which would be quite an accomplishment if I'd died):: That was one of the funniest things I've ever read! Perfect MST quality and it was just...::laughs again:: Seriously, that fanfic was painful to read...::shudders:: Now, I must be off to read XII...if I can survive..._ ::exits bowing::