Reviews for Reconciliation
Astraldust chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Interesting story. You certainly seem to know a good deal about the workings of US government and military matters. I wouldn't have a clue. Will read your follow up 'Interlude Four' next. I certainly liked the fact that Teyla and John were a pair. The show should have done that.
bridgetlynn chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Have to say, despite never having really been a fan of the John/Teyla pairing, this was really quite lovely. You produced the perfect balance of tension and hope throughout. The tone was perfect and I really love the idea of what the politics behind something like this could be (Something I've always wondered about on the shows - just how DO they handle security issues when the program 'doesn't exist'). The end caught me for a second, even though in my gut I couldn't buy Jack executing Sheppard, and it was a nice change from the stereotypically "happy" endings. Yes John lived, but he has a lot to live with. Quite wonderful story.
APFW chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
One of the best Stargate Atlantis stroeis I have read that could have followed the real TV episode. My only quibble was the non-talk that John and Teyla had that was/is long over due. Do you have another story where you reveal how they got together? Great job!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Heartbreaking and so moving. Love how you deal with consequences of episode events and take your series in intriguing new directions. Teyla and John are so good in this! Can't wait for your next story and to hear more about the pregnancy.
Gater101 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Another absolutely amazing piece. I can feel John's pain all the way through this. Masterful. Truly masterful.
sydney1965us chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
WOW! Your writing as usual just blows me away. This is so brillant, I wish you were a writer for this show, not because you hit just the right pitch for the Teyla/John relationship, but you are spot on for all of the characters and your original characters are so engaging with clear voices of their own.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Wow, what a detailed filler for Miller's Crossing. Will there be more? Awesome storytelling.
ripsconscullmin chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Flawless! Another fantastic story to add to your list! As with your other stories, the plot immediately drags you in and unravels so perfectly. You cannot stop reading until the very end and though the story has reached a satisfying conclusion, you cannot help wanting it to continue (not because the story needs more, but because you just want more). The scene where John realizes that Teyla is pregnant, the one just after when they speak about his decision and the consequences and the one with Teyla and Wallace are my favorites. I enjoy Sheppard on the show, but in your stories my enjoyment of him is greater. He is...more. I love your stories (Dark Matter is my absolute favorite SGA fic)! Already anticipating your next one (no pressure there)! Thank you for writing and sharing!
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Extraordinary! The intricate development of the plot had me enjoying every twist and turn. The characterizations were quite seamless and worked so well with the story you tell. I think this was excellent work and I enjoyed reading it very much.
faldo chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Gosh! You really got me with this one! I thought he was a gonner, but thank goodness he wasn't. Well done and thanks.
neptune60 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Excellent. Beautiful characterization. The part where Wallace was talking to Sheppard and showing him pictures of his brother and his niece was almost like watching the tables being turned on Sheppard. Love that Shep is the Daddy. woohoo! Thanks for a great read.
Spirock chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
wow... i luv it.

You have the characters down perfectly, and i could actually see this as an episode.

John's the Daddy YEAH!