Reviews for Trailer Park Princess
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I enjoyed reading this. It's nice to see glimpses of Anakin and Obi-Wan during their younger master-padawan relationship. I just really wish we'd gotten to hear that joke, it seemed Anakin thought it was a riot. :)
DontHaveAcreativeName chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I had thought that I reviewed this when I read it, apparently not!

So, I, of course, loved it, like everything else you write.

Anakin's Fifth Hour class, Braiding a Bond, had made a lasting impression on him. He dreamed sometimes of a never-ending relationship with his Master, his uncut braid forever flowering. The narrative of his recurring dream he'd never told anyone, nor the fact that each time he awakened from it, he was sucking his braid.

I loved that most of all. You really did an excellent job exploring a person's perception of their own unidentified feelings of love. Anakin was falling hard for Obi-Wan, even if he didn't know it at the time. :-)

All smiles, thanks for being awesome!

I hope to see more from you soon! :D
Kyer chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Ah yes...jokes should best be left to the likes of Hollywood writers. Must be the Coruscant Jedi Temple ones were also on strike at this time?

I like the thought of Anakin never having cut his braid. Hilarious to imagine it whipping about, getting caught in things, and otherwise creating havoc on missions and training spars...or otherwise just walking in their rooms. Skywalker sure comes up with some spaced-out thoughts during craziness, doesn't he? Must be all those midichlorians buzzing at once.