Reviews for Five Times Link Larkin Sang To Tracy Turnblad
Loved this story.
caribbeansoulforever chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
so so sweet!
Fufuluff chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Lovely, absolutely lovely. The introduction was perfect, and I think, the highlight of this fanfiction for me.

"It was a good method, and he had no trouble applying it. That is, until Tracy Turnblad had entered the scene."

This line, actually, struck a chord in my heart. It's so true. He really never intended to fall for her. I love this fic, you've captured such tender moments within it. It definitely does Hairspray justice.
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
aw... cute. you forgot 'without love', but that might not exactly count...
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Hi, this is Spocksgirl87 at LJ. Just testing out your theory...ZOMG you are a doll. I'll prolly delete this some time later tonight/early tomorrow...my time :P

But srsly, you write HS? Awesome!
Kylie chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Very sweet :D
Londonhope chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I think this is the best Hairspray fan fic I have ever read. Love, love, LOVE it!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I love this story. very well described.
xredthreadsx chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
i love this so much that i've read it repeatedly and still melt everytime. you did such a good job with this, it's astounding. :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
That was so sweet! Ah, so so sweet! I loved it! :D
AL chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw! Tender. Not much else to be said.
SapphireSteel chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow!

That was fantastic and totally believable. I loved to see more of your writing.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
that was sweet! I love the songs "Ladies Choice" and "It Takes Two"..too bad the latter wasn't sung in full in the movie...
snacgirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Beautifully written!
englishmajor226 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Myth, this totally rocked. Your writing is so wonderful, and your ideas are not only beautifully unique, but very well executed! You write Trink so well! Hope to read more from you soon! Great job!