Reviews for Never Too Heavy
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 5/18
This was so good! Well done!
endfyre chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
all i have to say is;
KALKJDNSJBJDHBAJSBFHA
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
No THAT is what I call awesome! This is a master oece of a tag to this beautiful scene on Hoth. thanks a billion for writting it!
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Sweet. Great job with the fic.
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I can't believe I've only just found this little gem! Beautifully written and a realistic version of what happened in the shelter that night. Fab!
AndSoSheDanced chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Very well written, and enjoyable!
Kelllie chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I loved this. Thank you for sharing it.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
A great story. Very good.
Original-Elfkin chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh, this was wonderful!

I would love to see more from you in this fandom. The relationship between Luke and Han has always been my favorite thing. And you captured the friendship wonderfully here.
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Good work!
aihoshiduo chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
What an absolutely amazing story! It was most adorable. Thank you for filling in the gap in that part of the movie! I love it very much!
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Nice balance of toughness/caring in Han, and nice gross descriptions! Ugh. The most vivid was vomiting all the blood.

I really liked the "sorry." "Why? 'Cause it hurts like hell?"

part. And also that Han admitted he cried sometimes.

~Tris
LadyNoreh chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
"That's what it's like with friends, anyway," he continued. "They're never too heavy."

Perfect line!

Loved it, thanks :D
Aisalynn chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Wow. I don't know what is up with those other reviews, but I loved the story. I loved the scene in the shelter (though Luke was a little more concious than I imagined!) and I liked that it carried on to the goodbye on Hoth, and their thoughts behind it. Well done. :)
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 1 . 1/29/2008