Reviews for I am Legend: Untold
Steve Freeling chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Which version? Theatrical, or alternate?
Negitorotbh chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
dang. the suspense! its killing me! please please please update! it was sooo good. and your style of writing makes it even better. they need more fics like this. they really do.
Shadowslayer1331 chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
This is an AWSOME story please keep writing!
teeney12 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow. I really love this story! So descriptive, it had me at the edge of my seat. I'm really hoping that you continue this, because I check all the time to see whether or not its been updated. :)Stay Strong, and continue writing!
Robin Warren chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
Ha Ha! Nice one! I like the tension, and the action, but could we actually see one of Kari's notes on the Infected? It would be quite interesting to see what a thirteen yearpld has to say on the blood-sucking monstrosities. Very well written! I almost thought that it was the original authors work!
Tommy Klein chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
It was a very good story up until the very you read the book I AM LEGEND then I am sorry, but I assumed since you made the start of the book take place in San Fran then thats where it would end because the book takes place there. But at the end when I saw you were going to talk about Robert Neville in New York, that was a let down. So the story was great up until the end! I don't understand why people are submitting stuff that really isn't true to the story and are just watching the movie and expect to get the same info out of it. Great story!

-Tommy

P.S. I want some feedback on my story so just look it up and review it, thanks!
Azerix chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
I absolutely adored this! I was completely enthralled...Kari, crazy girl! Doesn't she know not to go into the dark, blood stained meat processing room? She knows now, but i think that satisfied her curiosity. Maybe she was hoping that someone might still be alive.

As far as constructive criticisms go...I think you should keep stories of Neville at a minimum. Kari's story stands alone. it's hard to imagine the two lines meeting in some way, especially given the distance between the two (other than the spread of a cure, that is). Also, i think it might distract from her story, since it's primarily about her survival.

Your descriptions of LA might need some work. Being from LA, I have some experiences with streets and names. When reading your piece, I couldn't gather a sense of where exactly she was. Especially since we in LA only have one Wal-Mart, and it's definitely not connected to a mall. If you use a city, it might be a good rule of thumb to learn about the city so it sustains the willful suspension of disbelief. When i read over these parts, I immediately knew that this wasn't really LA. Try changing Wal-Mart to Target, and find an area of the city that you feel Kari would live...somewhere suburban and affordable...I would say she lives in the Mid-Wilshire district because of it's closeness to a Target. The target is also connected to a mall of sorts, so that works out for you, too.

Totally adding it to favorites. You're writing is fantastic.
Pathicord chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Really good so far, I hope you write more the story is interesting to see as it shows how resourceful youths can be. So far it is sweet.
MutantLover09 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
That was really good! So descriptive, I was seriously freakin' out. I totally thought she was dead.

Kari was either really brave, or really stupid to go in there. I'm thinking she's extremely brave. I know I wouldn't have gone in there once let only numerous times. Screw that.

I really liked this chapter. Kari is very resourceful for such a young girl. I wonder if she'll run into Robert Nevil, or maybe find some more survivors.

'Cause I feel really bad for her. She's so alone. Again, if it were me I'd be dead already.

Great chapter! I hope Kari finds some more people so she's not so alone.
ChibiNinja0 chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
That was amazing! This chapter had me at the edge of my seat! My heart is still beating wildly, good job, no, AMAZING job! This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read.

You have to update soon!
Riko-Webb chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
good work
Snowleopard24 chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
When do you think you will be able to update?
Black Insanity chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Awesome! you're the first In Am Legend fic that has updated in a while! Great chapter! I'm anxious about what will happen next.
Wheatbread chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Kari is a very believable, personable character. I like her! How long have you been a writer? I just really like how you are doing this story.
Wheatbread chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is a great story already. Love your combination of first and third persons.