Reviews for Black Widow
dark dreamerx chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
What a wonderful story! I really loved the plot and all of the characters were very spot on... Great job writing present tense! Faveeee.. I love Miroku and Sango... They are so adorable . They will never get old hehe. Thanks for writing..!
animeclaimer chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
What a time for everyone else to show up! XD! I haven't laughed so hard since... ever!
animeclaimer chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Are you by chance a Drama kid? I'veonly seen "arms akimbo" in stage directions.
animeclaimer chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I've never thought of using pregnant as a way to descrie a pause, I like it though. LOL *twitch* she totally would.
Nade-san chapter 15 . 6/6/2007
Maybe this review came years later, but well...

This is a great, great story! I enjoyed it so much, thank you!

Read ya!
XAngst-PrincessX chapter 15 . 2/3/2007
Very Cute story, I wish she could have remembered though. :)
bamberbabe88 chapter 15 . 8/25/2005
that was just about the best sango/mirkou fics that i have actually read. i liked it lots. it was really good. _
SpiritWell chapter 15 . 6/19/2005
Must have fluffie/mushy eppy-logue!

Great story. :3
ali chapter 15 . 5/22/2005
love it! miroku and sango better get together! anywho ill read more of ur stories later!

-Fallen Angel-
moonyme chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
hi !

well atlast i have found the story actually i read half of your story and i really liked it but i forgot about the name *sorry* well now i found it and i love it ...its a shame that its complete so early but i adore it

write story like these hope to hear from you soon ...bye...

demonspawn666 chapter 15 . 4/23/2005
Well, I just read this whole story. Very interesting, though I have to admit it was a little confusing. The ending was very cute. SO was the fluff through-out! SO, it was in present tense? I thought the wording was a little confusing, and I just couldn't figure it out, but now I know. It was truely awesome though!
wanderingserpent chapter 15 . 12/3/2004
It's been awhile since I could hold my head up high, and it's been awhile since I could've saw you. It's been awhile since I stand on my own two feet again, and it's been awhile since I could call you.

It's Been Awhile-Staind

Love it! Love the story! Hope to have the blessing of reading more of your work.
Akane-Lovely chapter 15 . 10/18/2004

I just want to leave you a note and tell you that I love this story. I usually don't like things written in the first-person, but you did it so skillfully that I hardly thought about it after the first few lines. It made everything that occured in the story more immediate. (Well, I guess that's obvious, but I'm not sure quite how else to say it - I like your style)

I love Sango and Miroku and you managed to stay true to their characters while also adding to them, making them a little more 3-dimensional. The ending was really sweet, too. _

*gives mega props*

~ Akane-lovely
Snow-Queen1 chapter 15 . 10/15/2004
Aw. That was short and sweet and I loved it so much its going on my favourites. You have a way with words!
Snow-Queen1 chapter 11 . 10/15/2004