Reviews for Code Lyoko: Reloaded
Guest chapter 49 . 5/7/2014
You took some ideas from season 4 right, so you can do the same thing again and take some ideas from Code Lyoko Evolution.
RavageThePanther chapter 49 . 7/31/2012
AWESOME! MUST READ MORE!
JazzyLuvsU chapter 49 . 11/2/2010
Omg this was a pretty awesome story. I hope you write more in the future.
Molonara chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Episode 67 was my fav episode.
Molonara chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is one of the coolest Lyoko stories I have ever read.
Anonymus chapter 49 . 2/13/2010
You should probably Make some sort of movie like heist in which the lyoko warriors rescue aelita's mothe from a secret base belonging to the French government

by the way your series was amazing. I especially want to thank you for not killing Franz hopper like moonscoop did

ps if you put antae (aelitas's mother) on lyoko she should probably have a similar outfit as aelita
al chapter 37 . 6/1/2009
ben alı
theevilgood chapter 14 . 4/5/2008
Dude, you REALLY need to work on grammer. Then and than are NOT the same thing. you've got a great concept, you just need to work (quite heavily) on your structure and grammer. Most of what I see is commas and the "Than-then" problem
Kiyoshi-pure chapter 49 . 3/9/2008
k, a few attacks

Xana materializes himself to earth as Ulrich, and make Ulrich get expelled

Xana causes a heatwave

ideas for franz

they restore the hermatige, Franz comes as Aelita's great uncle from Scandinavia.(vikings!) & gets a job as a computer programer for sony!

Yumi and Hiroki's parents move to Japan because of a big promotion, but leave Yumi and Hiroki at Kadic as bording students
NoRatCat chapter 49 . 3/9/2008
You are very welcome for that review. I don't have any ideas for Xana attacks but I agree with the below reviewer, you should explain why Franz can not be virtualized. Another suggestion could be bringing in Aelita's mother or at least the subplot of where she is.

Btw I think you should definitely have a fight between William and his Xana clone. And give the real William his own powers as well. Perhaps Xana should make clones of the other Lyoko warriors?

Well anyway hope this helps and I can't wait to see series 2.
Alexavis chapter 49 . 3/9/2008
plz continue i love the story its on my favorites list. but unfortully i have no ideas at the moment. sorry but if(and by if i mean when) there is a sequal, you can count on me to reveiw every chapter! send me a privite message when the sequal is up!
GriffinRose chapter 49 . 3/8/2008
here's a suggestion:

explain more about why franz is trapped in the internet and why jeremy can't simply materialize him like he did with Aeilita.
Viva La Brookie chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY!

{no joking}

:]]

Dinobrooke [used to be futurehottie]
PeaceToThePeople chapter 48 . 3/3/2008
yeahh! ulrich and yumi are back!

bo xana's back!

update soon!
Alexavis chapter 48 . 3/3/2008
hurry up with the next chapter. i said hurry. don't just sit there and read my review. start typing up chapter 49. why are you still reading my review? start typing chapter 49. stop reading reviews and TYPE UP CHAPTER 49!

NOW!