Reviews for Guns & Roses
Craftyangel7 chapter 17 . 9/21
️️
Craftyangel7 chapter 9 . 9/21
In this chapter, Sakura officially became a yandere
sumi90 chapter 1 . 6/20
so sad and cute at the same time..
shika93 chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Good beginning
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2016
Im left in tears! Why?! Why did you have to stop this fanfiction it eas so good! Now Im kinda pissed that you stopped it for the other on!Fuck whoever told you to stop this and work on the other one!
SugarandSpice12 chapter 15 . 11/23/2016
know yes.I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
Tears are forming in my eyes! I just can't get over Neji and Kibas death.I love your stories though!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2016
Loved the story, with a bit of sasuhina it sure was interesting. M totally and crazily in love with the story. Though i read like twice thrice i can't get enough of this. Wish you would write a story with a similar plot, love triangle with some dark character...Anyways i really, really, really 100% loved it.
Confidence chapter 17 . 6/11/2016
I really loved dis...am sad it came to an end...but hey everything was Awesome...10 out of 10 from me
Grim Peasant chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
This one has a great potential. You might edit it someday and it'll be awesome! Anyways, I liked it. Its just it happened very fast xD
Celestia's Blade of Poison chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
This was amazing because I love NaruHina although my favorite show is Fairy Tail. Dont forget to update soon and all. I may be too much into the story to review, I read a few chapters at a time but always know I'm reading. Continue with the great work. Sayonara imouto.
SOSP chapter 13 . 7/17/2015
The story needs more Naruto characters!
shiroko kira chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
"What's wrong with the story?"
Tenses. Use the right ones next time. Also, way too much drama and unnecesary/uninterestig dialoge.
Redberg chapter 15 . 3/9/2015
dude, what the fu*k is this sh*t.. it was going great but then in chapter 15.. you fu*ked it up, pretty fu*king bad.. wtf bro.
Redberg chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
WTF... I LOVE YOU... just like that ?!