Reviews for Through the Alphabet
Rene2 chapter 20 . 11/19/2010
I just went through all of the alphabet... and I absolutly enjoyed myself. I like the experimenting with the writing and how you dealt the stories! Thank You very very much!
Smile chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
This chapter was the sweetest thing ever. It actually made me smile like an idiot. Now I want a clam, haha (:
a thousand cranes chapter 13 . 7/24/2008
This, I think was the best chapter yet. I loved how you related that Naruto's supposed inoocence is something that Sakura wants to keep around. I think that his lovable idiot facade that he puts on is constantly looked to for support and advice.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
a mundane lifestyle I think is something everyone dreads. Once you grow up, repeating you routine every day, must get pretty tiring. It's sad that Sakura doesn't have Sasuke. I mean, I guess she does, but not really... haha wow that's confusing.
ChristinaAngel chapter 20 . 6/16/2008
This was brilliant! I loved how Team 7 broke to become one again and how it was written with the little bits of speech in brackets.
diet coffee chapter 20 . 6/15/2008
Very meaningful and full of emotion, good job!
Plastic Roses chapter 20 . 6/15/2008
cool!
roxnroll chapter 20 . 6/14/2008
Great job. I really enjoyed reading these. I sat and read all 20 and loved every one of them. Looking forward to the next one.

Rox
Peach Tuesday's chapter 20 . 6/14/2008
I liked how you tied it in with math [:

great chapter!

update soon please
Miyaka Hana chapter 20 . 6/14/2008
Great job! I liked this one, so awesome, I just love it!

-Miyaka
Arctic Bowl chapter 19 . 4/11/2008
interesting idea, the dictionary thing... would you mind me borrowing it?
Plastic Roses chapter 19 . 4/5/2008
awesome story! :) Keep up the good work!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 19 . 3/4/2008
well at least sauske got some sense back!

great chapter :]]

update soon please
Peach Tuesday's chapter 18 . 3/4/2008
wow that was odd to see sakura so...calm haha

i was waiting for her to pummel everyone!

great chapter :]]