Reviews for The Bare Necessity
sierrafujoshiakut chapter 1 . 5/31
Love it
Tell the truth everyone with Atobe is awesome.
Muahahaha, OT6, OT5, imperial, royal, tango, tofu, even with Hyotei is HOT. I mean Full harem Atobe is so yumm too.
Uhuk uhuk, sorry I got carried away.
Anyway, I really enjoy your story and the way you capture Atobe and Fuji and present them into this sweet fiction is so magnificient. Both of them really lovely.
Ecstasy chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh and by the way, let's run away from Echizen's angry mob of fans together ne?

Hehe, write more ToFu love please, XD
Ecstasy chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
ok, I'm satisfied now.
To tell you the truth, I actually agree with you.
I never thought I could find someone who sees Echizen the way I do...
I'm more of a Fuji fangirl really.. And honestly, I never liked Atobe because of his arrogance and narcissism but I'm starting to understand more about his true self and background. And that is thanks to you ne
angel50082 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
wow...! this story is really good and interesting. I like your language and style. It's really nice. Thanks for writing this! .
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I like the text, was really introspective, with a great language, maybe a little too much, but I really like it. Congratulations.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
LOL, I'm also not much of a Ryouma fan (anymore, I went through a Thrill Pair phase but I'm over it now) -pats- Nya, thanks for the Christmas gift! LOL I never realized that, about Fuji film and Fuji apples (I wonder if Konomi thought about that? LOLOL) ToFu pair -megahearts-
teardrop8 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Thanks for the Christmas story. The story has a nice sequences to it and like always it was another wonderfully written piece on the Tofu pair. And if you want to write something other than Tofu pair may I suggest Mizuki x Kirihara pair.
Sparrow9 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
that was just wow, IT was so beautiful, I loved how you delve into the charecters and made a side of them that is is unique in your own way, but so relistic. Great work!