Reviews for An Afternoon In Zarneo
Cissaflake chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I really liked that, it was so funny and I don't know why but I really enjoyed it. One thing tho, Pates a girl :)
ChrisODST97 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
this fic was hil-FREAKING-larious! I just love how Zach lozes his temper in most of ur fics! -Lovin'it,ChrisODST97(xbl gmrtag)
chickenbutt9 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Love it! But I think Pate is a girl
Hazenn Indigo Raven chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I really like this story. Especially the flower bit. It really seems like something Hugh would do to flowers in the game...
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
After spending the day playing AC on my Wii I felt inspired to read some FF about it. So glad I found this one. Absolutely hilarious!
KingBoo22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This was brillant. I'm absolutely in tears. I loved how you portrayed everyone. Because that's exactly how they are in the game. Imbeciles. I burst out laughing everytime Zach told Hugh to zip his pants up. lol Awesome Job, man. Awesome job.
Leilani Daniels chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I LOVE YOU! sometimes i feel the same way about that stuff...
Skye Aerrow chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
“No, you're not. You are peeing on my daisies. That doesn't help, Hugh, it really doesn't.”

Oh, I absolutely adore the peeing bit. This is the first AC fanfic I've read with urination in it, but you managed to pull it off.

Wonderful story. Keep up the good work. :D

-Skye Aerrow
The Great Chicken Miasma chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Haha! Me and my cousin love Hugh, so his stupidity here is great! I love how you make everyone in AC look like a blithering idiot with the whole "I want furniture" and "race to catch a fish" bit. Purely awesome.

Love the Chicken!