Reviews for Laced Aqua
krito1389 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Owww awesome loved the pairing...
andrew5935 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I loved this story. you should keep going and make one were the too of them are living together or at lest one on what happens after sasuke get home. All and i loved this story very much.
Tsukiko-Hinapouri chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Um, no offence but the title is a bit misleading. The story though, was pretty good. But(hehe), to be frank, I thought the fighting scene was boring and I just skipped to the sex(hehe). At the end though, I had realized why it was so important. You are really good at pin(hehe) pointing(hehehe) the chonological order of things. (That doesn't make sense, does it?) In better words for my sake, you had made every part of the story relate and revolve around the point(hehe) of the Sasuke and Kakashi one-shot. I really enjoyed reading.
bunnie booo from runey chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this way a really funny story! I luved it!
aoh chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
wow, i like your style~ ~ ~
ShadowOfAShinobi chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wow! This was crazy! (In a good way) Totally hot! Sasuke and Kakashi were way out of character! Awesome job!
Na-cat chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
that was amazing! loved it :)
gaara girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
awsome! do another of this pairing please! also cured my smut craving kudos to you
lilly love chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
THAT WAS AWSOME!
sodapopxfizzles chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That's the second KakaSasu story of yours that I've put on my favorites today! Awesome just like the last one! :D
XsleeplessX chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
AHAHAHAH,leve it up to Kakashi to pull something like that!That was HOT._ Great work!
ChildishPervert chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Nice one, I really liked it. It turned out differently than I expected.

~CP
tevote chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
awsome.
Darkgoku11 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
wow i luved it nice yaoi story it remined me of the picture i saw on
marufan chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
wow this was great i loved it! i never thought kakashi could do that! wow great job!