Reviews for A Journey with Jasper
alliewallie1404 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Loove it (: Please write more.
Patastic chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
aw..I want more!
Alisa Scott chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I love this story, pease update soon! I want to know if Jazz meets up with any familiar vampires! (possibly an idea?)
parisdamour chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
aww, i love it! and poor jasper being followed by crazy fangirls...that's hilarious! though i have to admit that i would definitely be one of those fangirls )

plz continue!
coli narago chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Come on! This is marvelous! I really need more. I just can't wait to see what happens at the dance. Do Alice and Jasper visit Jasper's old home? Do they find Maria there? OMG! I need more! Gimme! Please?
coli narago chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
This was amazing! you need to write more chapters! It's a must! If you don't, then will. And I, frankly, don't have the time! And I need to know what kind of dancing the two will be doing! It was amazing!
fairydustillusion chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
it was pretty good, but it was REALLY weird that you made them call each other "dear" and " ", and "Miss Alice"
Anave chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
hi i really like your fanfic but, i think you should add more chapters, i mean, like you should end the story, because is really funny and i dont know you can write about some guy in the dance floor that likes alice or viceversa, please i want to see some jelaous scene, jajajajajja im kidding
ohhemmettx3 chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Hey! That was really cool! I'd like to see what else happens. Anything scandilous? Ha. :] great story.
Lilah Aine chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
I LOVE Alice and Jazz!

Alice suddenly froze, the grip on my hand tightening, "Oh….."

"What is it?" My eyes flashed to her in alarm.

"You're taking me dancing! I can't wait!"

... i hope you up date soon!
xxandlovesaidno chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I think you should update this

yup yup
musically inclined chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
That was a very cute story.

I love Alice and Jasper. They are my favorite couple besides Edward and Bella, of course.

Great job!
writing bird chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Finally a story about Alice and Jasper! THere are so few of them... Are you going to keep updating?
party.every.day chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
lol this is so cute!
Zukaddy chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
cool. nice chapter cant wait for the next one!