Reviews for Rock You
tracys dream chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Very good! Egarly awaiting more.
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
love ur fic it was awesome :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Wow, I'm surprised that Dean actually decided to open up to Cooper-but then that could be a good idea in the long run!

Nice to see that the damage to Sammy's leg wasn't too bad! Now Dean just has to get them out of the hospital before someone finds out they aren't who they claim to be!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Yay for broness! Yay for limp!Sam! Yay for protective/worrie!Dea! Yay fo-Heart explodes- Ah damn. It happened again;D
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Great job. Glad you did the Secret Santa exchange.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Great story with excellent characterizations and a brilliant set-up, plus I adored the old Lady you wrote in! Your fic was very suspenseful and well written. My only minor disagreement is the fact that Dean didn't return to his brother's side to check on him before the ambulance appeared, after all Sammy was bleeding badly. I loved how, under the supervision of Cooper, Dean stepped in to cover some of his brother's treatment himself. Although I would have liked for the story to also deal with the recovery side of the injury, this was a fine piece of fanfiction. I'm really impressed by your work!

Merry and Peaceful Christmas, plus a Happy New Year!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
great story
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This was great! Sam sure has a way of finding trouble, doesn't he? Merry Christmas to you!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Great fic! Loved our limpified Sammy...all okay, then woozy, then unconscious and of course loved, loved, loved angsty Dean...all worried for his little bro. Great little ficlet and a fun read! Thanks for the holiday cheer!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Ouch...sounds painful to have a piece or rock impaled in your leg! Loved the story!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I liked it. Just the right amount of blood and angst and brotherly love :)
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was original and a good read. Thanks, really nice one-shot :]
shadow chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Very well done. I loved the brotherly banter. I liked the fact that Dean continued to help other people, while he waited for emergency staff to arrive and then, when he paused to tell the EMT who took priority for the medical help.
Phx chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Wow - absolutely awesome Secret Santa fic! And I have to thank Spellbound for giving such an awesome prompt.
friendly chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
that was good.. I wish you would do more..
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »