Reviews for One in a Million
sokailuver70 chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
i rely rely rely hope u still continue...i kno 2 late 4 any reviews but 4 gods sake i only started reading dis fanfics recently...hahahaha
sokailuver70 chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
i rely luved ur story... its rely cute atleast it excluded all those cliches and so on... its admirable
candybear24 chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
i HATE it that you ended it right here so start finishing
race41 chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
xoxprincessxox chapter 21 . 2/8/2011
simplyjennxD chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG. You would not believe this! Okay, so I got a new phone (finally!) with internet and all these other useless complicated crap, but besides that, so I have internet access all the time now! I'm finally a senior (hohoho) in high school, and I'm FINALLY done with my annoying ass college applications (FINALLY)! So during class, where none of us are doing anything, I've been on facebook 24/7. Then I decided to go to fanfic for old sake's time, and I was reading over your old stories (which are STILL mind-blowingly amazing) and I remember we use to write each other SUPER long reviews. So I go to check it out, and HAHAHAHA. Omg, I laughed sooooo hard! Like crazy! We wrote each other ESSAYS! They weren't reviews, they were basically ESSAYS with the topic along the lines of something like "What is crystalnami trying to convey or portray about the coupling SoraxKairi when she writes the loopholes and twists that no one else predicts? What does this foreshadow? Give examples through the text and do not forget to include literary elements." Our reviews basically answered ALL those questions from above! Hahaha! It's so funny because everyone else who reviews are like "Good story!" or, "I love this story, you have beautiful handwriting! or "You rock!" and out of all those short reviews it's just like BOOM. ESSAY. Hahaha.

And also, we kept talking about S and R and I can't! So much has changed! But hey, if you're still up for the whole living in Manhattan together with 80 cats when we're old and have no one, then I'm so for it too haha. I'll always be here in the city, so you should get your ass over here too! And Frida Kahlo! Hahahaha. Remember how we completely SCREWED up our myspaces with those pictures of ditto and koolaid? My friends were all like, "Wtf did you do with your myspace?" but I couldn't stop laughing, hahaha. THAT'S how old it's been since I've been on this site- people were still using MYSPACE. Haha. I still can't believe how naive we were about S and R though! I actually went to the Jingle Ball with S recently (I think I told you about it) and it was just the two of us, and it was AWESOME. We started singing along with Paramore and Katy Perry (SO FUNNY) and he just started dancing at one point, and I couldn't stop laughing. It was then that I realized I REALLY like him as a friend, and idk why I was so obsessive over him as a guy! Maybe in my heart I still like him as a guy, but my feelings of him as a friend are way stronger. I'm really glad that I really liked him, though, because that's how I got close to you. We're so much stronger now and I'm so glad for it! It was hard to understand two years ago, but now I realize that if it doesn't work out, it wasn't meant to be. Besides, we'll be in college soon! Can you imagine the people that we'll meet during college? It'll be a crazy experience! You better be there for me for my college experiences too! I might even visit England really soon, so I'm psyched about that!

Besides the point, this story is SO good! It sucks that you aren't finishing it. My stories are all pretty crappy, so it's fine that mine aren't finished, but yours are REALLY good. You should complete them! Remember how we hated authors who didn't complete their work? Now we turned into them haha. I know, I motivation. Sigh, this sucks. But you really like writing, right? So I think you should continue doing what you like to do. Haha. C:

Btw I got a snow day today!(MAD random) It's been snowing so much in NY lately, I wonder what's up. Anyways, I've been rambling on for too long. Talk to you soon! I hope this review made your day!

- LOVE Jenn.
What is this I don't even chapter 21 . 4/26/2010
YES YES SHE FINALLY UPDA- Oh wait that was last year...
xTwichii chapter 21 . 4/1/2010
It took me such a long time to get from chapter one to your most recent chapter, but in the end I must say it was definately worth it. This story is pretty darn amazing. I love it! Your ideas just flowed so nicely together and the developement of Sora and Kairi's relationship was just planned out so nicely.

I gave myself some time to think of the events that happened with Sora and Kairi and they were all planned out and placed well throughout the whole story. The transitions of emotions were barely noticable because you made them flow so nicely together.

I really hope that you continue writing this story (especially since I see you haven't updated since almost a year ago)
MHplayer749 chapter 21 . 1/25/2010
You described the part where they kiss so well! GREAT STORY PLOT YOU ALSO HAVE AS WELL!
MHplayer749 chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Jared Someone chapter 21 . 11/30/2009
Do you know how long it has been since i last reviewed.

the last time i reviewed, i was still going by the name of Sora15

Now THAT is a long time

Don't ask me why i havn't reviewed earlier

probobly because i thought i had, which as i read further into the story, i realized i haven't

Now, this chapter was extremely better than the last one in terms of Sora and Kairis relationship

Especially seeing as they finally kissed.

and it was a tiny bit cliche the fact that Namine didn't end up doing the song

i think we ALL saw that coming.

or maybe it was just me

it was probobly just me

it usually is

and your words are so deep in meaning

i swear if you don't publish this under new names for the characters

i would be extremely surprised

but where have you gone, its almost been 8 months

please let us know you're still alive

but this was one of my first fanfictions that i ever read.

and it is extremely awesome

so please end it.

We all know how brilliant you are

and if you are planning to end it shortly, we know you'll do so with a BANG!

but anyway, I digress, continue on with what you are doing, but don't forget Fanfiction

without you, i probobly wouldn't have found fanfiction all that exciting

So, Stay good, look beautiful, and write fantastic

Jared Someone
a fan chapter 21 . 11/24/2009
this was one of the most heart filled stories i ever read, i truly hope that you will continue. i can relate to sora, i don't want a girlfriend 'cuz i'm too afraid. but reading this story helped me overcome that fear. this story was my fav. and always will be, just, please continue. if people don't like your story screw them! i love it! i would die to have the talent and imagination that you have. so ignore the flames and negitive shit like that!

"the world just won't stay the same"
Macklin chapter 21 . 9/14/2009
If that story isnt finshed, thats amazing! I really didnt want it to end and i assumed it had. YAY cant wait to read on, love Kairi and Sora soo much, adorable
Macklin chapter 21 . 9/14/2009
WOW! Absolutely loved it, didnt want it to end, still a great ending. Fab writing, kept me intrigued the whole time :)
songs chapter 21 . 9/5/2009
i just finished reading this after a couple days !

i have to say, your stories are SO cute and CLIFFY MUCH?

i need to know what happens _

great job & keep it up 3