Reviews for Some Kind of Fantasy
Lcsaf chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
This should really be updated, because I-like Cain-would like to know why DG called for him, and why they're having dinner together. And Headcheese? Gross.
Lcsaf chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
This is wonderful. I do wish you'd continue writing it, as I want to know as Wyatt, what DG wants with him.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Glee! I love Cain's confuzzlement about DG's revert to how she was before she became a princess and then Queen. Where's Glitch/Ambrose? I love me some crazy misfiring synapses hunka rhythm love. Love Rodney's total and absolute freak out over being separated from Katie, 'cause he totally would over-react like that. Looking forward to more!
Meg the fierce lady chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Oh my! How exciting! Certainly draws my attention right into the fic! Absolutely love it! Keep writing!
Cat Yuy chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
I liked this.

Any chance for more?
Hidden Relevance chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Oh there MUST be more eventually... this seriously rocks so far! *hug*
Transgenic-girl chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Haven't really watched SGA (enough to get a basic outline of the characters), I only started watching SG1 when it was almost over and I found the first season on DVD on clearence and got addicted.

But I'm loving this so far. And can't wait to see more. Well, I can. But I don't really wanna. :)
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
You are combining two of my favorite shows! I'm already in love with this story. Double bonus that it's well written. _- Hope you update soon. _
WinterD chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
You know, I don't even watch SGA, but I'm really enjoying this. It's very well written and looks to be an interesting story. Looking forward to more.
Innogen chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Discovered your story today! Ah, I remember writing much fan-fic in grad school - much to the detriment of my other work ::snerk:: I am enjoying the story a lot - the Mini-Borg device reminds me of the preview of something out of the fourth Doctor Who Series. ::giggles:: Did you happen to see the trailer? No? Never mind then.

Anyway, the SGA team should have an interesting time in the O.Z...

I'm looking forward to your next chapter!

Innogen
Ginnia chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
I am glad that someone is doing an Tinman/SGA crossover. What happened to D.G's sister though. I wonder what happens now that SGA is in the O.Z so please continue soon.
cflat chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Interesting chapter. And DG- queen? Where're her parents and sister? Btw, in the previous chapter, you had spelt Ronon Ronon (which is correct), but in this chapter you spelt it with an 'an' (which is incorrect).
Diesa chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
HAve nt watched SGA all season but am very intriged by this story
Hope and love chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
i love it!
cflat chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Interesting start. First cross of this kind I've heard of. Can't wait to see where this goes.