Reviews for MistleToe
that was pretty good. if i do say so myself. made me feel happy that someone took the time to develop a love story and not a sex scene. though i did not get the point of her being turned on. it felt a little out of place. The spot between hed legs growing hot, made me feel like you were goi g somewhere with that. when you disdnt it feltquite oit of place. But anyway my opinion doesnt matter so adios. loved the story.
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Very Cute!
a person with no name chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
that is so cute! you got Isshins character perfectly!
Hidden Wolfie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That ... That wa... Was amazing u should make like a christmas chian of fan fics and only update at chrismas but that is my persanol opinion
I Love Shy Girls chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow i really liked this one shot. I have been reading some of your stories and they are really good. I can't wait to read the rest of your bleach stories.
KaienGray chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Definitely love more than hate. I really enjoy your YoruIchi fics.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
lol just read this a bit late but had to comment metachik you realy have a gift for wrighting you/ich fan fics iv read a few of ur fics and wow u are realy good hope to see more of your work appear and keep up the good fics

Bleach Number 1 Fan
Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I think Yoruichi is more like a ginger bread cookie than an angel... Just kidding D Good fic, lots of love and fluffiness. It's a great Christmas fic, so keep it! :3
Maximus- Reborn chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Nice. Who knew such a tradition could bring out the romantic in Ichigo? Great fic
Annonymous chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was one of the best oneshots I've read in a while. It was very enjoyable to read. Not too long or not too short. The perfect length! It made me realise how cute a pairing those two make. Thanks! I'll be sure to read more of your fanfics. Keep up the good work!
GhostRein chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
NOW THAT WAS GREAT!I ENJOY YOUR STORIES SO MUCH!YOU'RE GREAT!
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This was great! i always thought that these 2 woulf make a cute couple!
Final Fight chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Hooray! That was very sweet.
CoHeeD17 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I like how you described the kiss. Very visual. Good job.
jello2009 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
cute! I think this is a good pairing