Reviews for The Triplets
Rachel x chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
I love your story, i really do, but im a little confused on something. I know bella can protect her mind, but how is it that they cant see her when she is in the same room. You said she had some sort of special power? is that what that is, like invisability?
pearberry14 chapter 20 . 5/6/2009
haha. i liked it. it was a little fast paced, though.
AliceCullenRox chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
IMMORTAL CHILD! Nice breakin da rules... SWE-EET
Prongs J. Potter chapter 20 . 7/3/2008
Hola, salve, bonjour, my friend! I can't believe I hadn't read this one! Lovely, as always. :) I like what you did with Jacob, giving him closure and all that.

Well, see ya soon, Moony! Keep it up! :)
Katiekins21 chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
LOL leave it to Alice to get a new closet out of this mess.
Dark-Wang94 chapter 20 . 5/22/2008
aw YAY! happy ending..sort of. with side affects. hah but still i'm very happy with the ending. bravo. :D very good story..:D
cem1818 chapter 20 . 5/21/2008
ok so everything is almost normal in the cullen house hold once more! great story i liked it alot!
DiamondSkin chapter 20 . 5/21/2008
Too lazy to log in. Excellent epilogue, though it was rather short. I didn't mind that Rosalie was gone; she was the one who started all this in the first place :P I anxiously await your new stories!

~DiamondSkin
browneyedbeauty4eva10 chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
omg i loved this chapter it was so good i cant beleive the story is almost over tears cant wait to read more though so please update soon
Miss Apple Pie chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
that is sad but good!
Dark-Wang94 chapter 19 . 5/17/2008
i'm very pleased with your ending. bravo. really. i'm not being sarcastic either. i really liked it. :D and i loved how you changed the sun to the moon and how the moon is better..how edward is always there. loved it. great way to show her feelings. and that was so sad with jacob. but he was happy..great ending. :D * (five star)
cem1818 chapter 19 . 5/17/2008
aww! ok timothy was spared, and the others were killed. everyone was out of there trance and things are good again. i say bella did a fine job! lol UPDATE SOON!
DaOneAndOnlyTt chapter 19 . 5/17/2008
This was good I enjoyed reading this great writing!
WritingxEqualsxHappiness chapter 19 . 5/17/2008
aww! omg that was so beautiful at the end! it had me bawling :'( but it was really good!

meg
FangedLeaf chapter 19 . 5/17/2008
The story really picked up! Great job!