Reviews for Petals
L.C. Li chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
SO CUTE.
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
oh my god. how is it that every single thing you write is just so perfect? this was absolutely beautiful. c:
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Eeeeeeeee, this one is so adorable. I love how you wrote their characters in this one, it worked really well. I really like how you make their personalities more realistic but you also keep it in line too. I think I have to favourite you now. You are just that good.
lifethatyouhate chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I loved this. So cute. Especially Sora, with the whole "He loves you." And poor Riku. Usually I don't feel that bad for Riku, to be honest haha, but this scene really sold it. I think that was the best part, actually. But this whole story was great. :)
Claudii chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Ooh I LOVE this story! It is SO cute! I just love SoKai, they're so cute! Ok I sound like a crazed fangirl, so I'm gonna stop :) Please write more!
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Cutest. Almost-the-ending. To a story. I have ever read.

-"He loves me, he loves me not." She felt a hand gently pull hers down and a soft whisper in her ear

"He loves you."-

I was literally squeaking and aw-ing (sometimes both at once) about that part. My family would back that statement up, as they were all staring at me as I did so.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
you know ive never heard a third person confession before this... i love it! adorably sweet... and also kinda creepy about the girl who was strangled on her wedding day with her own bouqet but thats not the point! a definate favorite
MoonDustx chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow.

That was so ADORABLE!

& That is pretty rare since I'm not much of a fan of SoraxKairi

This worked out really well

& I totally the Spring theme

:d

Definitely faving...
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aww! This was just adorable! I loved it!
ellesugars chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I think I just fangirl-squealed.

._.
greenface02 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
wow this story is amazing and great funny
White Snowflakes chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Oh, how sweet! That's a new approach to a Sora confession.

Poor Riku gets no love. XD
Laulipop chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow! That was really cute. Loved the third-person confession! ;)
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I really loved this one. Sora's confession is quite new :D