Reviews for Night Sky
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
How did I miss this at Shipmas? It's wonderful, hon! So glad Astra posted the link again!
prometheus246 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
aw, that was super-sweet. nicely in character too. BIG thumbs up.(y)
chocolatequeen chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
*happy shippy sigh* Oh Mara, that was lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed the first half, thinking it was such a perfect moment in their early relationship, having no clue there was more, and then I scrolled down and you gave us that delightful epilogue, with married Sam and Jack. I'm gonna put this in my favorites, so I can find it when I want a good fluffy fic.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Sweet! Another Squee-ee! for a Shipmas story! Sam and Jack were captured so sharply; the dialogue was wonderful. And concluding with a continuation of their early flirting, along with their new addition - precious. Great shipping, great read, thanks!
Knight of Avalon chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Awsome.

At night, sometimes I look up and find the constellation Orion (the one Daniel used to figure out the 'gate in the movie.) This story was cool. Especially since I was listening to "incomplete" while reading. And I'm glad you threw Grace in there. Very nice.

I am so favoriting this.
dp chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Very very nice and sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
Zoser chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Sweet!
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Beautiful! I especially love the oh-so-high levels of UST in the beginning, and their daughter Grace at the end. A wonderful Christmas story!
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Mara! I love my fic very, very, very, very, very much! Thank you so very much for writing it for me! I seriously squeed about 15 times when I read it. You caught me by surprise with the Daniel/Elizabeth ship...and that one was a scream not a squee. :p I loved little Grace...so sweet being thankful. And Sam and Jack wanting to grow their little family. I would love to see another fic like this...that would be super nice! Thanks again SO very much! So married!:p
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Oh so sweet and perfect for crimbo dont ya think?

anyway i loved it, and now i have a silly lil grin on my face! :)

thanks for sharing!

Merry Christmas!

x
Claraon chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Oh fluff ! Christmas fluff is love :)
trupi chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Absolutely Lovely!
Oma-1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
lol, really enjoyed your story :) I'll never look at constellations the same way again.
gater62 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This was a beautiful storylovely characterization, great description. I really felt I was there with them. It was a fabulous story.
Chopin Gal chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
"Only Jack’s kisses and touches could make Sam Carter stop thinking." Now that's a classic line! This was a delight to read and adding Grace to the mix was the icing on the cake ... Jack's cake. Happy Shipmas!