Reviews for Reason for the Season
Robbie chapter 1 . 5/2
Why a risk? I think it's great! No need to apologize for writing about this, much less for believing in it. It's the best that can happen to anyone.
I also like Tirian here.
peacelight24 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love Lucy. She's so kind, and has the most wonderful heart, and Tirian is just slightly confused and very awed throughout the entire exchange. It's delightful.

I very much loved your little one-shot. I know it's not Easter or anything, but I feel it's appropriate...

He is risen!
MCH chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Not a big risk but a great story. Well done as sometimes you have to write something that is of great importance to you.

Lucy explains Christmas to Trinian and at the end he realised what Christmas truly means.
Gloria Florida chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Aww I love it! It was an absolute joy to read this. I, being a Christian as well am a lover of Christmas. You did well conjeying Lucy's emotions. Her and Tirian were both in character. I also like that you didn't make them as a pair. They're in True Narnia (Heaven) Therefore, everyone are brothers and sisters there. Even Caspian and Ramandu's Daughter. Caspian and her fulfilled their wedding vows "Til death do us part" They both died and are now in True Narnia. Therefore, they are no longer married. Any married couples the same. They only marriage there would be in there would be the bridegroom Aslan (Jesus) to his bride, his people.
Gloria Florida chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
misakigirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow... sincerely, I had never thought of Christmas like that... for me it was just celebrating He was born, not everything He brought to all of our lives. I really love much, much more your meaning.
Qween of the Damned chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Well, I for one am glad you took a big risk! :) This is a lovely one-shot, and I think that you captured the whole Christmas in True Narnia beutifully.

Have a wonderful Christmas yourself!
Eliana chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I feel so humbled by this story- not just because your writing is amazing, but because you wrote this in such a sweet, simple way that it has it's own kind of eloquence. I'm a Christian, too, but I could never have written a story so beautiful like this. Thank you; you have no idea what this story has done for me today. Cheers, love! I can't wait for you to write more.
xJohnsFutureHopex chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I absolutely love this story!
The Quill Danced chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I really like that story. It's a perfect explanation to why Christmas is in Narnia. And I like that you use Tirian in this story, and other ones. He really is one of my favourite Narnians. Very nice.

- The Quill Danced
Bartholo chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Post-LB stories seem to me to be hard to write,. you did a great job with this one.
AgentARose007 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
You indeed chose the perfect characters for this fanfic!

very well done!
All The Pretty Horses chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Really good. I have to say, I never really thought about why they had Christmas in Narnia. I like your explanation a lot.
GoldenAshes chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
That was beautiful! Something I'd wondered about too. You explained it so wonderfully-and the characters were so...not sure of the word. True to canon is all I can think of.
Jane Wen chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
i know it's not christmas right now but that was refreshing to read!