Reviews for Doo 'awéé ééhoozIIh da The Lost Child
Heatherlina chapter 157 . 1/24
Thank you for the journey. I recently started reading M&M stories again and I finished this in about a week. I could not put it down. It was an amazing story.
SFpris chapter 157 . 1/2/2020
Omg I can't believe it's over! I've been following this story for years... And from other sites..I can't believe it's been years. Just, thank you. From there bottom of my heart, to see this version of michael.. And this version of their relationship. It was just beautiful. I'm crying actual tears and idc.
rachel.stratman chapter 126 . 10/25/2019
The sexism seems to only get worse as the story continues.
Nae chapter 157 . 7/14/2019
This was a fantastic well-written story. Thank you for the journey!
WhoKnew22 chapter 157 . 6/9/2019
My gosh! I’ve so enjoyed this story, thanks for sticking with it. I’m gonna miss it though now it’s over. Oh well! I’ll just have to read it again.
Will you be working on any new projects now.
MotherNight chapter 157 . 6/4/2019
I can’t believe it’s over! That was a lovely ending, though–very optimistic and so warm. Thank you for this great saga and for solving the name mysteries.
bjq chapter 157 . 6/3/2019
FABULOUSLY SPECTACULAR STORY. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Arienhod chapter 157 . 6/2/2019
I started to screech like a dial-up modem when I got the update alert and find out this is the last chapter. It has been quite a ride, with a pretty long hiatus, during which I wondered if the story would ever be completed. But it has been.
So thank you!

And thank you for revealing the meaning behind Michael's nickname. I wondered if it was linked to the gun. It certainly makes more sense than the ice cream.

And now I will sit back and reread the whole story again.
taj14 chapter 157 . 6/1/2019
I have really enjoyed reading this story, thank you.
gorman1776 chapter 157 . 6/1/2019
It's been a long read, and a great journey. I've enjoyed all of this alternate universe, and to be honest, I wish this was the actual series. Thank you for sharing this with us.
menolly23 chapter 157 . 6/1/2019
I have loved this story since I found it. I have read it many times. Through the authors generosity I was able to take it on a 10 flight for a wedding. Thank you so much for sticking with The Lost Child, it is an amazing story. I’m sad to see it end but I’m so excited that I can finally read it from beginning to end.
WhoKnew22 chapter 156 . 1/1/2019
Still loving this story. The characters just seem so real. Magnum? I really hope we’ll get the back story to that one...
bjq chapter 156 . 12/14/2018
awesome just keeps getting better. please update soon
Arienhod chapter 156 . 12/14/2018
Oh, another Magnum. It's very sneaky of Maria, and is not helping with my curiosity as to why Michael got that nickname.
It's also not helping with my desire to get a dog.
danni14 chapter 156 . 12/13/2018
I am so happy and excited to see an update on this fic. Great chapter, I cannot wait for more.