Reviews for so many songs
fatedtopretendd chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
i love your writing, it's so concise and absolutely on-point. This arguably the best OC sentence ever written: Then she is asking Ryan to stay, asking him to stay with his arms around her waist and his tears on her face and she thinks: God, I need a drink.

Honestly, the last line is genius. It adds just the right amount of humour to an indisputably dreary topic. Just brilliant
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is pure perfection, in every sense of the word. My heart will forever be broken that Marissa died and that RM didn't end up together, but it's pieces like this that give me hope and wonder. Please write more OC fic. You're absolutely phenomenal at it.
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
So, I'm like three years late, but I just found this through your LJ ff masterlist (I think someone tagged you in their ff post; I'm xjamey on LJ :)), and I effing miss The OC, so I gave it a read. And, I LOVED IT. Seth/Summer and Ryan/Marissa are love, and I hate how Marissa had to die because the show bombed after she did. You're amazing, you write amazing. That is all. :)
muchtvs chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Lovely lovely story.

I appreciate the images and the R/M starcrossed lovers. I was never a huge Ryan/Marissa fan, simply because I thought they were not healthy for each other, but I always felt like they truly loved each other...in the intense and meaningful way first love can be. I always found certain scenes with them, like them dancing at Cal and Julie's wedding, the inability for them to talk after Trey's shooting, and of course M's death, so tragic and bittersweet. And your story really drives all that home the lost love that was probably never going to be successful in real life.

Don't mean to ramble.

Listen, I belong to a flist over on LiveJournal that writes a ton of OC fic. Now that the show is over and less people are writing fic, I think it's important to try and have the flist grow with decent writers. If you want, please consider coming over to LJ, at least to post your fic. My flist is undermy LJ name muchtvs. PM me on this site if you are interested and not sure how to start on LJ.

Just thought I would throw out the invite.
fifimom chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Sad but beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
newportz-princess chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! WOW ] You need to write more like this, coz u are super talented!
newportgirl22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
OMG OMG OMg! Amazing one shot! You should seriously consider writing an O.C story! Yua are an amazing writer! Absolutely brilliant
SketchyCord chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Wow, that was truly excellent. I'm sorry you're not writing anymore, but I'm glad we have this fic. Sketchy
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That was amazing! That really was the best story ever! It was soo sad but so good i love it so much! All of the different stories of each character after her death was amazing like marissa saved seth and ryan cant let go until the end and summer always knowing that marissa will be her sister it was truly incredible i love your writing and i really dont want you to stop writing ryan and marissa they belong together and you write angsty so well please write more i love reading your work!