Reviews for Take Me Home Tonight
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
What the fuck. This fic sucked. There was no purpose to Kiba getting killed and Sasuke breaking up with Naruto out of the blue was such a lame way to end the fic. Couldn't you just put a normal ending and not try to force us to read a sequel?
fangirlhaven chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Oh how I hate you so, you horrid cliffhanger! :(
fangirlhaven chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
I just looked up take me home tonight and downloaded it! :3
fangirlhaven chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Exes can be scary and sometimes...deadly.
fangirlhaven chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Heheheheh
fangirlhaven chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
D-D-D-DEEP THROAT...ITACHI! *q*
RelayIncentive chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
I feel obliged to get in a word about the punk theme, probably because i hang around with some (they still exist. But this is in the UK not the USA, and maybe they're just different breeds of punks? -they wear tartan and doc martins here and somewhat more intimidating). For using the style so much... it really lacks... well, you can't tell them what they are but they have their own ideas, especially political ideas. And i think it's a shame because it could really develop the characters, like, i don't know; Politics is a subject i could easily see Sasuke's involved in and Naruto rebelling against. Or someone as delicate as Hinata with extreme ideas would be quite funny. And it could create more of a barrier between Sasuke and Sakura if she seems more into the scene with.. dyed hair?

P.S. I not even sure if it's fanfictionally-socially acceptable to leave reviews this late i just... well, this a view from someone "kind of" into punk.
iStoleYourChips chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I like it! Maybe this is worth reading..I've been reading some really crappy fics lately so maybe this'll complete my life!
moodycow210 chapter 9 . 8/24/2010

Geez, Hinata's gone MAD! lol. Good story
kyoko8lin chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
kyaa... so god! 20 over 10 stars
diamond chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
i was all for the story till naruto so easily forgave taiuye and sakura what they did was a bitch move (girl friend and best friend) thats fucked up

this is just like those annoying ass tv show where people act like everything is alwas ok and never think for violence even though in real life they know things would be so much different (not saying that fanfiction is real life)but anyway

im gona pretend that i never read this (not t be harsh) but it really annoyed me (it couldbe cause i love naruto and could be a little over protective of him) yea i know im stupid
tear chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
Phantom Silhouette chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
O.o;; My b. Sorry. HAHAHAHAHAHA...awkward.
Phantom Silhouette chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Okay. I really enjoy this story, but something is driving me nuts. I know it's complete and what not, but I thought I should tell you anyway, in case you do a sequel. Her name is Tayuya, not Taiuye. the girl from the sound four, right? Yeah, Taiyuya.