Reviews for Someday Soon
fallingangelsandstars chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
NO. NOT OKAY.

This hurt my heart. It hurt a lot. It really did. I can't even... I'm too choked up to properly express how much I love this. It shows how Sam needed that last bit of closure, just when it was too soon for Sam to be properly okay with leaving Dean. Thank you for this. It was simple, beautiful and sweet. I loved it so much. It made me cry. This was honestly heartbreaking. I love the longer letter, and the shorter letter. Both could truly have been written by Sam, but the first one hurt too much, so you made the right choice.

Please write a sequel letter to the one Sam sent Dean. It doesn't need one, but it definitely deserves one. You closed off this story really well. I love the way you did that. But Dean's reaction would definitely be the most heartbreaking thing ever. So please, and I know I'm so late, but please please please write a sequel.
Nakumori chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I love it.

There is no more words for it.

Sad but at the same something like sibling love. Reminds me a lot of my sister's and me. You know, the ones you've always wanted but never got.

I love it and tyou, Rayna.
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Aw poor Sam! He must fel so alone. Great story, I thought it was very well structured and really powerful.
Mizackles chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Hey Candy :D

Great one-shot. Love flashbacks. Oh Sammy! Wish I could give him a hug.

Just wanted to say that I've enjoyed reading all your fics over the last few months...and looking forward to reading more.

- Suze

x

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)
Manavie chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
It's really a good story. Definetly one of my favs in preseries. Should do Dean's side of the story too. That would be intersting to read. Good job hope to read more from you!