Reviews for Naruto, dobe, dropout, idiot, jinchuriki, hero
kalel201125 chapter 29 . 1/6
PLEASE FINISH IT BECAUSE I RELLY ENJOY IT SO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE FINISH
storyficsmith chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
please continue this story it is really good !
storyficsmith chapter 29 . 7/19/2013
you should continue Naruto, dobe, dropout, idiot, jinchuriki, hero it is a really good story
kyuubi bunshin15 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
you update in the next 2 weeks or i will tell anyone that looks at my wall to start skipping over your stories it has been just under 2 years heck im a bad writer and i could probably hashed out 2 stories each 60 chapters long in the time since you last updated
Chaoticboy19 chapter 29 . 3/22/2013
pls update soon this is a really interesting fanfic
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
OMG, you made Naruto MORE of a masochist then he is in canon...I mean seriously it's not bravery to WANT to die especially in A fricking rank EXAM.. That's just STUPID!.. The whole Oorchi thing is one thing, but to continue to compete with your guts hanging out, let alone being ALLOWED to compete.. I mean it's NOT anything more then basically an exhibition match... As for PROTECTING people?.. FLIMSY excuse...Stay in the watchers box and help out if things get outta control...
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
You do KNOW oorchi is SUPPOSED to be doing "stick and move" tactics on these people right? A prolonged battle between TWO teams in the heart of the village where he is hated seems a BIT much...One team?.. Well that's already been shown is a "yes"... Two?.. With unknown amounts of other genin in the forest and ANBU deffinatly coming to investigate after the power levels shown here were thrown around... SOOO... Anyway congrats on not doing something silly like giving Naruto the curse mark.. Those fics are really silly.
Naruto1357 chapter 29 . 11/29/2012
Please come back and update
leoku123 chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Mmh your writing is your an amatuerish and you seem young from your style of witting. However, I did not review your story to flame you. Your plotline is good and your story is balanced. Good job.
Armmmmy chapter 29 . 8/29/2012
Please update I really enjoy reading this fic it is one of the best I have found and I would love to continue reading it
kyuubi bunshin15 chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
where is it its been 2 years
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2012
please please PLEASE update
dark24 chapter 29 . 5/22/2012
plz Update soon i love this story. keep the good work up cant whte to see what helpers next.
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 29 . 5/9/2012
You jerk! How could you just leave the story like this and not finish it! I'm sorry I know you have your own life to love and responsibilities first.

Your story is just simply amazing! You created a Naruto that I never would have imagined! One who follows the anime and manga arc but at the same time, a completely original character and background! I love A NarutoxIno story but adding Temari and Tenten in the mix? Simply brilliant! What will you do next? I hope you finish off you'd story!
uchiha isuke chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
just thoriwng it out there all of your characters are tossers and you are changing their opinions around like a milkshake in a blender