Reviews for Ever the Same
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
That was very touching. Thank you for writing this story.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Nice
MJLYP chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I just came across this and thought it was really sweet. True love never quite dies. Even when people move on, their footprint is still etched on our hearts. In my culture, we believe that true love look for its other half again and again in each lifetime until they're found. Sometimes, they do not find their true love in that lifetime but always reincarnate to find them again so they can live together again. And in the rare chances that they do find each other in every lifetime, then there's no mistaking it when you look love in their eyes.
twilightmamaof3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
aw this made me cry
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
One word: Beautiful!

I had tears in my eyes when I read the last part before bella came back as an angel. This oneshot really is beautiful!
pamnick17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
My face is so wet from my tears right now. This is very well written. But arg I'm still crying, and my eyes are starting to get puffy and red. Normally I don't read story's like these, but one needs a cry from time to time. I loved it though, even though I'm crying my heart out here. It's exactly 4:15 in the morning and I am crying my eye balls out.

Keep up the good work ;)

-pam 3
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Absolutely beautiful. Well written. I felt like I should want to cry as I read her letter. Unfortunately I was so angry with her that crying was the last thing on my mind.
2shots2beers82 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i seriously cried :( it was soo sad and soo well written. great story! ok so quick question.. is he dead also or is she just his angel?
joanna chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
thats really good, its a shame bella died. only if edward fround her sooner :(
CullenCovenGirl88 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I cried more than i thought u would. It was cute and sad and amazing. I loved it :)
iole01 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I really really really loved it but I have to say I am a little confused... Is she going to live with him forever as an angel? But really really well written! It moved me to tears! I also NEED happy endings and thank you for giving me one ) x
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
very sweet I loved it
TheSmallerGrayWolf chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
this was a great one-shot i actually started crying while reading in you did a great job
seriousobsession chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
damn...

i haven't cried this much since i watched titanic...

even though i have red eyes now, i still think its really good:]
TurningANewPage chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I absolutely loved it! The only the I disliked, I;m sorry, was the happy ending, but, thats your choice. It just seems so cliche. I really loved that, though. Thanks

Brynn