Reviews for Quantum Pony Express
WrenchWielder chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is hilarious, loved it, kinda wish you'd continue this but I understand you not. Great story!
Chemical Access chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
as soon as i saw the word DeLorean, i immediately thought 'Back to the Future' XD
NiRinn chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Bwahahahahaha

That is all.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
delightful! And Sam would totally do that. Thank you for reminding me of those movies. *puts them on the netflix queue to watch with the kids*
Tabber84 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Well, well, well, what a little gem this fic is! I was cruising around looking for some transformers fic that I hadn't read yet and went back in time, so to speak. Tons of interesting stories in the older stuff, but this takes the cake. When Dragonfly mumbles that he's from the future I laughed so hard I cried. It was the perfect punchline to the best joke I've heard in a long time. My roomie thinks I'm nut's cause all she got was "hahahahahahaha of course he's from the future! He's a fricken DeLorean!hahahahahahaha!

Any way just wanted you to know you made my day.

Oh and as an aside, I've always had it in the back of my mind that it anybot could pull off a DeLorean, it'd be Wheeljack! Thoughts?
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Sam: "Great Scott!"

'Bee: "Yeah, I know; heavy."

Optimus: "What, is there a problem with Earth's gravity of which I am unaware?"

Now I'm in a mood for Transformers/Back to the Future crossovers. Oh God, the insanity inherent in such a concept!
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This ficlet is made of awesome. Just wanted to say so. :)
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Ha Ha Ha. Great Scott! snerk, snort.

Very funny, good job with the crossover.
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This was a good story. I really liked the twist at the end. I especially like Sam's reaction.
hydraling110 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Ha.

Haha. Ha ha,

Ha HA... o.O

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *points and laughs* *falls off chair and dies*

That was truly amusing, and equally enjoyable (though in a different way) as your '5 _' fanfics (read the 'confusion' one a while ago, was just checking out -this- fic of yours when I noticed you were starting to post the new one). Very funny, though - a concept that I wonder why I myself never came up with. Truly genius. *pats Sam on the back at the end*.

Really. Thank you for that.
SabrePanzerChris664 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
LOL!

You gotta continue this! It's so funny! I haven't seen something this funny in a while!
Novamyth chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Oh the Irony! Ahah! I love it! Sam, you smart ass; I loved the last line!
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
XD Poor fragger. Talk about being screwed.

I marginally resemble the remark regarding "people from this part of the country enjoy some major schadenfreude at the reactions to the weather of those from southern California/Nevada", being a native SoCal. ;P We don't mind the rain since it occurs usually during the winter; it just drives us bonkers when we forget to slow down when driving.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
As another Portland native and Back to the Future fan, I found this ficcy to be a RIOT! And just think, I never even knew the 'bots were right here in my backyard all this time ) Somehow this "crossover" works ) I for one hope you continue it for the good of us all!