Reviews for Doing Just Fine
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
That is beautiful! Absolutely hilarious! Maybe you could write little drabbles, or a series of one-shots about their life during the three years, just hit interesting notes and holidays and such? If you don't want to ... could I? With your permission of course.

- Damia
LBF chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
Wonderful story!
leslucids chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
please continue i love this story. don a v talking abo-ut marrige? boy r they into each other! i cant wait till v's friends find out, continue soon
glamorouspirate chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I read this on lj, but anyway, i just wanted you to know that i love it so much! It's one of my favourite DoVe stories (and i have read as many as i can get my hands on)

There isn't enough DoVe in the world.

This was a treat. Thanks!
ddamato chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
wow, great chapter!

please keep writing!

this is my favorite veronica/lamb fic!
ddamato chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
aw, sad chapter.

i love it! haha *grin*
ddamato chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
*laughs* i love the last paragraph! *grin*
ddamato chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
this has definitely caught my interest.
lauralizzie07 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Ahaha I love the way you write their banter-great job!
avidreader16 chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
hey this is absolutely brilliant i love it. Lamb was brilliant!
jillianfish chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
you are nothing if not devious. And no, I'm not converted, just slightly more accepting.
xanth75 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
WOW... this has been such a great story so far.. and i am not sure if there is gonna be another chapter or not but i sure as hell hope so... you did a great job with this story... two thumbs up.. keep it up
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
AMAZING!
LoveForever14 chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
OMG i love this chapter! that was soo f-ing HOT! cant wait until next chapter!update :)
OneMoreLoveSongBeforeIFadeAway chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
love it! update soon. yeah, i know what you mean about hitting the wall. I've hit it, then bashed my head upon it like a millon times! It's really hard to write about that time cause its not like you can change history, but right now i'm have sort of a writers block moment, in that I have dropped alot of my stories to focus more on WWII, but Its gets really sad sometimes, and I stop for a while.

Anyway, have fun writing, maybe you can get me inspired to pick my stories back up, cause I seem to in a bottomless pit.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »