Reviews for Doing Just Fine
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
It is good that they finally talked about everything... and I could definitly see this happening between them. Put up the last chapter soon.
teejplease chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
So, really, this fic is so good and I'm so sad that he died on the show...
emptyword chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Well, good old-fashioned sexual attraction always works! XD And an admirable job of it. Mixed with the acerbic wits firing every which way, it all makes for an entertaining read.

Oh, and the other thing. I don't know if this was intentional or not, but it's interesting that Lamb swung towards the right when he caught sight of the fallen tree. Most drivers instinctively spin -left- out of self-preservation. Under most circumstances, the driver doesn't have time to think at all, only time enough to react, and that he should turn right, putting himself rather than the other passenger closer to danger, says something loud and clear about Lamb's character. Then again, perhaps a hidden suicidal streak?
emptyword chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Oh, sheer brilliance. You've captured the attraction of this particular relationship. Their dialogue is good, authentic, and this is actually a probable scenario. Both characters sound like themselves, and when they talk - wow, lightshow. If Logan-and-Veronica is angst (which they are), then Lamb-and-Veronica is sparks. To be honest, neither relationship is really that convincing in the show, but there's always potential for development, and I look forward to your plans here. Lamb understands her in a way Logan can't, but he doesn't seem to much like that bit that he understands; it'll be fun to see how that changes. And you definitely seem to have a handle on your writing. There isn't anything I would change with this first chapter, nothing lacking, nothing superfluous. Just a promising morsel of a tasty meal. :P Good luck!
possum chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
This is such an awesome story! I love, love, Lamb/veronica! I loved the last line too- "I’ll be forced to spank you for misbehaving.” Sounds fun! lol can't wait to read more
LBF chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Good story. Love their interaction.
OneMoreLoveSongBeforeIFadeAway chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
update update update! please i beg you.
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
*Laughs* I love Don's last line.
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
lol.

loved the last line!
sarcasticsuperheroes chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
haha I love it! there aren't enough don/veronica stories on here.. keep up the good work and update soon!
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Perfectly in character and good start. Update soon.
OneMoreLoveSongBeforeIFadeAway chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
hey, love your story, update soon. curse those readers who stay away from DoVe. I am review for all those who wont. Loved it update soon!I remember writing my first fic, and it was about Veronica and Lamb, it was really bad, and the ending sucked, but hey it was hard to pair the two as emenies and lovers. So props given. Can't wait for an update.
LoveForever14 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
omg i love you! thank you for posting a lamb and veronica fic, they are my favorite kind! Please update son!
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007