Reviews for VISIONS OF FLAMES
koh chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
I doubt that this would be the outcome of betrayel
Diana Prince chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
Abuse is quite a serious problem in relationships hopefully though those two can make it. I would make them go to therapy for all the heartache between both of them. I kinda am angy\ry at Katgetora, he is doing everything for all around him, but he seems to lack any shame or regret for causing so much trouble for some people. Good chapters I liked it alot.
Diana Prince chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Very good chapter poor enemies of the gang their nightmares are hilarious though. I bet that the fact that one of the bad guys wants Kagetora is going to result in him being punished by Naoe. Naoe is going to flip and do something that will harm their relatonship.
Diana Prince chapter 16 . 8/8/2011
Ah now the enemies of the gang are making their move to watch and see what is going on. I want to know how they react to are favorite couple being together.
Diana Prince chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
Yeah the dinner went well for the two lovers and that their souls have mated. It was a very sweet chapter good work.
Diana Prince chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
Ah they made up that was cute. I forgot to mentio this earlier but the phrase, "No wonder Naoe and Kagetora are always going at it like bunnies." as hilarious and accurate loved it. I hope that Naoe's family are going to love his taka-chan. Great chapters and good effort on the story.
Diana Prince chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Naoe and Chiaki really are dumb aren't they got what they deserve. Poor boys to be called a slut and bring up a past lover are not great ways to work on a relationship. Good chapters like them a lot.
Diana Prince chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Great chapter loved how our favorite lord keeps getting a lot of action from his most devoted vassal heh heh. Or how Chiaki and Yuzuru are getting closer and cozier with each other.
Diana Prince chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Chocolate beach and water that is great. Kagetora has a healthy imagination doesn't he? Awesome chapter they are getting along pretty well.
Diana Prince chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
That was so sweet they managed to make up so to speak in a very interesting way. I bet those two are going to have a great time living that down. Nice chapter liked it a lot.
Diana Prince chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Poor Naoe he got caught didn't he ha ha ha. I do wonder how Kageora will let this bother him. Hope those two can make it.
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Great idea for a story love how Naoe seems to get himself in these situations. I wonder what will happen next.
x chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
LOL..If readers don't know their real names, they shouldn't even be here..LOL.

Sincerely,
PrincessAmioKi chapter 26 . 6/28/2008
I have to say this absolutely blew my mind. Half the time I was crying the other half I was laughing. It was just amazing. It 5am I am a temp of 105 and I still couldn't quite reading. Now I am on to the 2nd part. I am sure it will not disappoint. This is best I have read by far!

Cristykay
Psychodic chapter 25 . 6/24/2008
thank you so much i loved this story...even though i should be reading the others . ...*runs off to start reading the second one*