Reviews for It's Too Soon to Tell
Schatze8210 chapter 39 . 5/17
So glad I found this story! Heading over to TFNF now.
IsabellaKatherine chapter 39 . 4/23/2013
This story was amazing! I cannot believe how perfectly you weaved together both SG1 & SGA! And the Lizzie character was great! Love the whole thing & cannot wait to go and read the prequel as well now!

Really well done, this story is going straight to my faves list :D
steadfast chapter 40 . 7/1/2012
Great job! I am in awe of your commitment. I can barely imagine the time and effort that went into this story. I did not read when initially completed. I guess I thought it was going to be not enough Jack and Sam and too much Atlantis for my taste. I am so glad I changed my mind!
Razzbaby chapter 16 . 10/15/2009
I loved this chapter! It was funny and comical and serious and fun!... well you get the idea. But I liked the fact that it was Lizzie laughing. AND the beginnings of something with Jack and Sam. I did get to the surprise that Sam had waiting for Jack which is cool by the way. Looking forward to more. But had to let you know!
Razzbaby chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
Hey there,

I love finding fics that are completed and long! Wooho... And I like the story so far. How much fun am I having? Way too much. I haven't seen many epi's of Atlantis. So this is kinda good on that level. I love Rodney having to "babysit" Lizzie. And I love the name she has been given. I'm probably writing this particular review on the wrong chapter, but I liked the connection a/Sam and Jack. Don't know where it's going, but cool. And I love the fact that she can fight with Shepard and Ronan. And I love how excited she got when Sam brought her some clothes and things... and especially how she wanted to reciprocate with her necklace. That was a great touch to the story! I'll post more as I read along! But very good story!
lol chapter 38 . 2/24/2009
I completely completely got drawn into this story. I've never read anything else like it. Prolly my all time fav! KUDOS!
Dolphin Click chapter 38 . 12/22/2008
I stayed up way too late last night finishing this, and I have to say I'm impressed. I'm pretty sure I enjoyed this a lot more than I've enjoyed season 5 of Atlantis. I'm looking forward to reading the prequel and sequel and of course the next installment of My Name is Katie Jackson.
Commander Lorne chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
one problem with this chapter is that the distance between the milky way and pegasus galaxys where midway is about 1 billion lightyears wraith ships have to stop every few thousand lightyears to cool down their drives before they jump again because of the semi-organic nature of there ships. the radiation from hyperspace penitrates the ships skin and irradiates the occupants ie the human cargo thet is setetive to radiation.

but all in all great story. sorry for my bad grammer.
Natters chapter 40 . 8/20/2008
WOW! after 5 hours straight reading I've finished too soon to tell. i laughed, i cried, i cried with laughter... and now there's more... EXCELLENT - but at 1am, I'm gonna have to postpone reading FNFT for a while. Thanks & well done for writing such an excellent fic
PatriciaS chapter 40 . 8/20/2008
Nice to see this one carrying on and an interesting start to it so looking forward to the rest as they come. Thanks for sharing.

Just a thought you might want to knock off the 'complete' on the box that comes up when your new chapters are written so it doesn't confuse us readers when we check up on it.
Little Miss Delliham chapter 40 . 8/19/2008
exellent... *evil smile*

:D ~Del
Eternal Density chapter 40 . 8/19/2008
that's a great start!

Oh, and in "Not one, but to familiar male faces" there is a runaway w.
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 38 . 7/20/2008
"Come play with me."

Shiny! "He likes to push the button..."

Good button he pushed.

You know, for someone who's in school and thinking about history... Oh dear...

"Yes, Sir!"

Microburst to follow.

Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 36 . 7/20/2008
Enjoyed it? Like I said before, of so very, very shiny! And I hope there is an epilogue coming... More I say, more of this what did you call it General? Oh, yes, FanFic! Okay, I know I was paraphrasing a Goa'uld, but I couldn't resist, it seemed the perfect time and place!

Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 32 . 7/19/2008
Oh so very SHINY!

I knew you had to be a girl, and the photoshop of Danni looks great! This so totally rocks!