Reviews for Tatsuha Claus
MiaRain chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This made me laugh so hard xD Reading this made me get nostalgia on when I used to write in this style and people didn't like it. But yay I found this fic! It's funny and I hope it's as cute as I know it will turn out. Now off to the other chapters!
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
I WUV IT VERRY MUCH! RYUICHI YOUR SO HOT! (sorry random) Hehe! Love your story!
Gravi-lover123 chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
AW 2 cute! _
KittyBlue chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
lol i dunno why but i really liked this.

cute! hehehehe )
Grimm chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
'And from then on, the only thing they freakin' worshipped was each other.'

-Best freakin' finishing line ever!
bLaCkFaia-nEkO chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
ahahaha... truly loved reading your fic... it kept me well-entertained... ) the last chapter is especially humorous and interesting... ) so sweet and funny of ryu to ask for tatsuha... really nice fic... ending was very good... )
bLaCkFaia-nEkO chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
haha... this is really funny... ) cliches are still highly appreciated... tatsuha's p.o.v was very entertaining...
bLaCkFaia-nEkO chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
aw... this chapter is cute... the cliche is highly appreciated... )
bLaCkFaia-nEkO chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
aw... tatsuha is such a nice santa... :) even though he could be sucha a weirdo-psycho at times, he's still very nice...
bLaCkFaia-nEkO chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
ryu's childish behavior is so cute... :)i think it's one of the main factors why he and tatsuha make a really nice and very entertaining couple... ;p love their pairing... :)

found this lines very funny:

"And just like that, Tohma stopped talking. Because getting Mika to stop whining at him to shop with him (because of his psuedo-gay pimp fashion sense) for even one day was worth an eternity of Ryuichi’s immature behaviour."
bLaCkFaia-nEkO chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
tatsuha's obsession with nittle grasper is really something... p tat's conversation with his so-called conscience is very funny... :)i think he'd make a pretty good santa... not to mention cute and kinda hot... ;p
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
Haha! That was funny. _
801-addict chapter 6 . 1/30/2008
lol. i loved this. only those two could cause that mush trouble in a mall. so funny!
Raelia chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
dies laughing I adore you sense of humor.. its funny without going too far.
Sakura Sango chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
Oh wow I read this story at the right time. I have been laughing so hard throughout the whole story that now my tooth pain is not as bad. _

Awesome story, I loved reading it!