Reviews for Aftermath
Queen Bee chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Loved this story and Fury as well. You have a wonderful gift for storytelling.
Keep writing!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Loved again. xD
Mel Storm chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
"Bitch"..."Jerk"

the best thing the creator/ writer ever came up with.

peace

mel
Mel Storm chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
i think this- from all your stories that i have read- is the best chapter. I like the fact that in the beginning, you cant help but smile and laugh with Bobby's Joke of the gun. then down towards the end; the joke that shows that they will be okay in the end no matter what. with Sam asking for music and replaying Deans words right back at him. I really enjoyed this chapter.

so i give 6 props and 4 thumbs up...well two thumbs and two big toes...does that count? *shrugs* well it does now. lol

peace

mel
sweetysmart0505 chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
They will have issues for a long time after that. But this sequel was also really great to read. Lots of sad angst, and I LOVED the back story for the Winchesters. Great job as always *wink*.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Glad to see a sequel and that the boys are doing all right. Where are you taking this? lol
JoyofReading chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
So I was going to read all the fics in the order I got them, but when you said this was a sequel to Fury I had to read it. I loved it. Dean needing Sam to help him heal was nice to see. I do enjoy it when Sam helps Dean.

Loved it - as usual!
eye4u chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Hi again!

This is a nice follow through after your work "Fury". I really appreciate that you were able to make follow through stories.

I guess you know how I feel when you watch a movie, and you felt that it is already the ending going to fade, yet you are not satiated, feeling that there should have been a next screen and not the credits.

Will be reading your next one!

Cheers!

Mines
blue peanut m and m chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
Hey Kris,

Good old Bobby, giving Dean a kick up the butt seems to have worked and the boys are on the way back. Loved Dean telling Sam of how they first met and then repeating his words in the present.

Awesome healing fic, great add on to Fury. The boys were written well, with just the right amount of emotions and you totally nailed Bobby! Just for the record you can add me to the teary brigade, but mine fell last chapter when Sam asked for the sedative.

Hope to read new stuff from you soon, catch you later, Gill x
blue peanut m and m chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
Hey Kris,

Love is, broken Winchesters! This chapter was awesome! Sam's tears you are used to, but Dean's always choke me up. Would love to bring that Fury back too, and just like Dean said waste her again.

On to the final chapter now, Gill x
blue peanut m and m chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Hey,

Loved the ending to this chapter, Sam needing the tunes to ease him to sleep, buy also knowing that Dean needed them to so that he could relax.

Sam seems to be remembering more now and that's never a good sign, what's he gonna be like when he see's Dean's ribs?

Chapter 3 here I come. Gill x
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 12/25/2007

Fistly Merry Christmas!

Yeah, I finally got around to reading. Glad that Dean has Bobby there to help. With the way he's bottling things up, the father figure seems to me as though he's gonna be needed.

Catch you after chapter 2, Gill x
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
Definitely the best chapter yet! I am so glad that Bobby gave Dean the kick in the pants that he needed to get Sammy to talk even tho Sam didn't want to. And when Sam finally opened up and spoke to Dean about Dean being afraid of him it nearly broke my heart-especially when Sam fell to his knees in the snow. I wondered at that point if Dean was going to be able to say anything to Sam that would help him to get over things!

Dean had just the right words in telling Sam how he had first met him and then telling him those same words again and saying "I NEED MY BROTHER BACK"! tHOSE BOYS ARE FINALLY ONE THE ROAD TO HEALING!

You know, this story could use a sequel also that takes the boys thru those healing steps and gets them back to the way they used to be!

Thanks for sharing again Kris!

PS, I haven't forgotten about Winchesters and Infinity! I have been so busy, but I will get back to you on that one!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Mercy Kris, you had tears rolling down my face with this one-knowing how badly the memories were haunting and hurting Sammy-watching himself hurt his brother again and again!

To know that Sam actually requested a sedative to help him sleep was just totally heartbreaking! And then to see Dean lose it at the end of this chapter and start crying-so not good!

Thank goodness Bobby was there to give Dean a shoulder to lean on. Dean needed to hear the words that Bobby was telling him!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Lord have mercy, I felt sorry for Sam-having to wake up to theose memories and then running to the bathroom to be "sick"-as Dean said, why can't they catch a break!

Loved the fact that Dean i back to being so protective of Sammy, especially after everything that had happened How awesome was it of Dean to help his baby brother put his sneakers on!

Can't blame Sammy for wanting to get out of that room even tho he was still in some serious pain-the memories associated with that room would have only made things worse for him the longer they stayed there!