Reviews for Christmas Sitting
realy cute. i like it.!
Kelli chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
HAHA!Yeah,it IS corny, ,I
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
it's cute, i like the begining interaction between jasmine and hermione, that was sweet

well done
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008

now here's one of my own...

this wasn't corny in the slightest, it was very sweet and fun. i love the potter children, alec sitting up was a wonderful way to work a baby's milestone into a christmas gift. I also love the humor, especially with ron. he was potrayed just right. I've read too many fics where ron is this pompus jerk because he's not with hermione and everyone just accepts it. I also love how you never ONCE used the nickname 'Mionie. I'm sorry but that name bothers me, not every name needs a shortened version.

well done again.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
It wasn't too corny. It is nice to think of Harry finally having a family and being happy (with 'Mione of course!) Nicely written story. Thanks
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Aw, that was so sweet. What a present. I LOVE the pairing! Please keep writing. This may have been a tad corny, but it was the really good kind of corny!
Hand Over The Stimulus Money chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
That was so cute...
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was really sweet, Jasmine and Alec are so adorable. Happy Holidays to you too.
The Doctor's Charlene chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This was so cute and so corny but still good keep up the great work!
SILVERArrowGRIFFIN chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
aw...that was soo cute!
justahungariangirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This was really cute. You are driving me crazy with all these Potter kids. They are so cute! Anyway, I really enjoyed it.