Reviews for Binding Circles
dood I love your stories but can you not leave them half finished?
DivineMagic chapter 17 . 5/30
I love this story so far! Is this an ongoing story still? I saw when it was made and I got worried because it looks like there hasn't been a new chapter since, I'm just asking!
Toria-of-fiction chapter 17 . 5/27
This hasn't been updated since 2011? Please tell me you haven't given up on search a creative and good story please update it again soon!
stopdropanrole chapter 17 . 5/12
I love love love love love this! Is it over? I really want to know what happens!
Moongirl12121 chapter 11 . 4/14
I know you aren't going to listen Atem, but you can not go and try to rescue Yuugi by yourself. It's suicide.
Moongirl12121 chapter 10 . 4/14
YEAH I LOVE IT WHEN THE PROTAGONIST IS PUT THROUGH EXTREME PAIN WHOO YEAH
Moongirl12121 chapter 9 . 4/13
Well that happened faster than I would have thought, what chapter am I on anyway? Lol, I love reading about Yuugi being cute to Atem and that Kroshi exercise made me smile.
Moongirl12121 chapter 8 . 4/13
Ah yes, the first of Yuugi's visions. I had forgotten why the merpeople had wanted him in the first place but now I remember.
Moongirl12121 chapter 6 . 4/8
"Why do you fight me?"
"WHERE AM I? OH GOD OCTOPUS BODY. PLEASE DO NOT EAT ME."
"Why on earth would I eat you?"
"I've seen too much Animal Planet to not know how octopi eat their prey! Don't eat me please!"
*extremely confused Atem noises* "Go to sleep." *cue Jedhi mind tricks*
Moongirl12121 chapter 5 . 4/8
Now I just want Yuugi to crack his head against that rock
Moongirl12121 chapter 4 . 4/8
I was always curious as to how Anzu reacted to him suddenly disappearing. Did they ever find the diving gear? If so, what did they assume from it?
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 4/8
Ah, I love revisiting old fanfics. I love how Atem was just like: "Eyyyyy cutie oh hey you're pretty cu- OW OKAY OW WTF I'll let you go!"
KND Universe chapter 2 . 2/28
Very creative to making Atem in a triton but not yet like me not allow it to be want actually is since i've seen that they turn him into a Vampire of a normal boy as if it were little they became a dog and then becomes human in my opinion that it was the most bizarre thing i saw
hama431 chapter 17 . 2/10
Update the next chapter please
Will yugi remember
PageTurn chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
Amazing! Please continue, or just post a brief summary of the ending. I've just discovered this piece, and I'd love to hear how it concludes.