Reviews for A Dying Man's Requiem
DtecnoKira chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
What a beautiful poem.
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hello katana-sohma demon girul! I hope I did that name right, lol. I was just checking around and I discovered this. Of course, being a die-hard Miroku&Sango fan (to be honest, they were my top favorite anime pairing before I discovered Akira&Tomoe. They're still in the top 3 though). I have to say, this was very well done. Your use of words to describe Miroku's feelings were, IMO, spot on.

I look forward to seeing more work from you. Also, if you're interested, I'm looking to issue a sort of writing challenge to anyone in the RK fanbase. Very few know of it, simply because there isn't a forum on this site that I know of dedicated to the Akira&Tomoe pairing. The challenge is simple, write a story (doesn't necessarily have to be a long one, although it will be appreciated) based on the question of "what might've happened if Tomoe had been able to stop Akira from leaving?"

If you are interested, then by all means take up the challenge. I myself plan on writing one as well, but I also have a couple of other ideas planned in the future as well. With that said, take care demon girl, and thank you for the happy birthday wish.
DemonSlayingChick chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was so sad. I wanna smile and cry at the same time. I'm so saving this.
twinklepuff chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Oh it's stories like this that make me wanna cry! Great job, you're really good at writing poetry.