Reviews for Second Choice
thekiller00 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This is one of my favorite Lois and Clark fics. Is there any chance of a sequel? Please?
Stepheyy chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This story was really good. I hope that there eventually will be a sequal to this or a tie up to this. If you could let me know I'd be forever greatful.
Thomas Mc chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I just spent the entire day reading this story. I love it. You are an excellent writer, your themes are meaningful and your plots are very engaging. But the thing that makes you one of my favorite authors is your characterizations. The personalities of your characters is dead on target.

I hope you will consider continuing this story. I would like to see how L & C handle the birth of junior. I want to see the creation of Superman (I suspect that Lois will probably have a slightly different take on the costume than Clark's mother). I want to see more on the dynamic between Lois, Clark and Lucy. I also want to see how things turn out for Sam and Ellen Lane. It might also be fun to see Lana brought down a peg or two.

Keep up the good writing.
vilya74 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
another nice one Nan
J.J. O'Robert chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow this fic was great! Very well written and a very interesting take on a teen relationship between Lois & Clark. I'd love to see a sequel or update to it. It'd be really great to see how Clark & Lois deal with the birth of the baby, going to school and Lois' family.
Cornorama chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Lois glanced at Clark and shrugged. "I'm only eighteen," Clark said. "I'm not allowed to buy liquor."

That made me crack up for some reason.

Otherwise, I lovd this. I am not a big fan of "they met as teens" but this fic, Lois and Clark were themselves. The fact they were teens didn't matter.

I really enjoyed this.

Thanks for sharing
the-dreamer4 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
As always, wonderful work, and very reasonable variations. I like that Wayne secretly knew for years.

The fact that neither Lois or Clark were complete saints as teens makes it all the more believable (Lois getting preggers; Clark occasionally allowing himself to ensure he got a spectacular touchdown).

I'm not totally sure about the meaning of the title, except that Clark was Lois's second lover, since he was really her first love.

I hope you continue this arc/series. So much could be done with a younger Superman juggling parenthood and college and a freelance journalism career. It won't be the first time that Clark's first child is not biologically his, but in this case, it can't be a superbaby (unless some red kryptonite or lightning is involved). You could have some interesting plot bunnies with Lois and CJ (if you go that route for a name) being human while Clark and additional kids are Kryptonian. Who knows ... maybe Ellen and Sam could even reconcile after she cleans up her act and Sam 'grows up' enough to not run around with everything in a skirt ... he did marry Ellen in the first place and have 2 daughters with her.

Granted, you already have several series running in Home, Dagger, AltClark, Nightfall, and your various 'Lois Learns the Secret sooner than canon' arcs, (and don't forget Supercop!). Just want you to know that this variation definitely deserves further exploration.

One suggestion: Since you have so many stories and so many series/arcs going, it would help newer readers to know which ones go together in some straightforward listing. I have a doc that I've put together that lists the stories in what I believe are the proper order and relationship. If you'd like it as a starting point to save yourself time, I'll send it to you to put in your profile (as a doc, or I'll clip it into a PM). I needed it as I 'waded' through your 73 stories so I could follow in the proper order. I just have the Wedding arc and a couple singles left.

Great Shades of Elvis! This is getting long. But you've become my favorite writer, and responsible for getting me hooked on L&C. Any suggestions on other authors of L&C that you have some respect for would be appreciated. I'm sure there are many stories out there not worth the bandwidth. Soon I'll have caught up and will have to *wait* for more!

Well, to wind things up ... this story was great, all your stuff is great, and I look forward to more of whichever series you continue next.

dreamer
Sarai chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I like it, it needs a sequel.
Trainee Hero chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Sweet. I like it.
Actinolite28 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
As always a great story. I love all your stories and I hope this one turns into a series.
larissa chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
this is a really amazing story...pls continue with a second chpater or story that follows on from this one...prety plz
Ivy D.L chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I printed this story and read it snugly on my couch. This one was (as usually) really good and I liked it very much! I'm looking forward for more stories from you!
Pennyt4 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I started with the wedding serious, and now I have just completed reading Second Choice.

Wow, you are a very effective writer and have really picked up on the characters well from the L&C series.

I look forward to reading the rest of your stories as well as hope that there is more to come.

The review box states to ensure I point out anything that requires improvement. I thought the story was well thought out. I personally prefer the love seens to not be skipped over so much, but it in NO way took away from the effect of your story telling. It was so good it was so sad to get to the end, but there are heaps more for me to keep my L&C addiction going.

NadineCarter chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I read this story yesterday but after 2 hours of reading i just didn't had the power to write a review :) but today i can say WOW what a fantastic story...it was just so clark that he would marry her
mcgairman chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Like all your stories, this one was excellent. I like to read your many stories and series on Lois and Clark. Please write more.