Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
I'm hooked on the author at this point! Was skeptical in the beginning. The question was, was some "hack" going to take advantage of our beloved characters established identification, just to write a story? Not true at all. St. Crispin puts much effort into carefully fleshing out the characters, it's so rewarding to read! It's not easy either. The show didn't delve much into backstory. So every nuance is gained from the interaction during particular adventures. In this case, a special challenge, because of being so personal with the characters. But she nails Maryanne with her "idol fantasies" and transfers that focus into an action packed (very) short story. So what she does so skillfully, is use the action (and plot) of her stories to illustrate the characters, and to bring them to life. This is a VERY, very short story, but would recommend it as a beginning for readers to start here. To test the water, check out plausibility, and personality! Thank you so much for bringing us this story.
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Lovely little story! The outsiders point of view was nice, especially coming up to Illya and Napoleon in the lounge and that whole scene there. Also, a very nice job with Maryanne as an OC.

Thank you for sharing this with us!
Uncle Charlie chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Very nicely done - you did credit to all three agents, displaying them as both human, but also very efficient killing machines. Your descriptions were great and I felt like I was part of the action.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Excellent writing all the way through. Characterization was close to spot on and Maryanne was a good original character. Very well doene oneshot.
M. Willow chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Loved reading this again. A great story that presents my favorite guys from another perpective. Hope you post all of your stories here.